PDA

View Full Version : So I m sittin in my front yard havin............

bcwheeler
09-18-2007, 11:01 PM
so there I am sittin' in my front yard just had a a huge smoke, really baked ..chattin with my bud Jim , and then we hear some loud music kids screamin tires squeeeeeelin'.. We both look at eachother knowing that this is a bad thi8ng coming.. and then low and behold....

Fukin kids lose control , spin a 180 hit one ditch over comp then hit my ditch flipped thier car into my god damn yard take out a whole bog chucnk of the fence and my privacy trees .. You just knew it was happening.. and well it would be right if I didnt

so Jordan and I and buddy pushed it back on to its wheels tied a strap to i tand pulled it out of the tree and sent him on his way .. I twas two young kids and two young girsl Kid was drivin his sisters hopped up honda , its a total write off caved in the roof bent all teh axles smased windshield, blewa couple windows out.....

AND RUINED MY FUKIN PROVACY and my BUZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

and well it wouldnt be a hole

jeeper
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Sounds good !

just hope the guy doesnt try to scam ICBC with it ! ---Hopefully he counts himself lucky -takes the loss and carries on a bit smarter ! But I doubt it!

bcwheeler
09-18-2007, 11:06 PM
well they were shook up but ... I caught him with the "" Yeah its all fun and games until your friend gets caushgt under that car and dies a miserable death " comment..

Told him to buy some lighter shoes and sent him kickin rocks

Arnee
09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Sounds good !

just hope the guy doesnt try to scam ICBC with it ! ---Hopefully he counts himself lucky -takes the loss and carries on a bit smarter ! But I doubt it!

[iagree] He May have not but I sure did and the other people in my buddies truck if your from maple ridge you would of seen the write up of the truck that had flipped at 240th and 104th (I was in the picture) he fishtailed out and panicked we ended up flipping and sliding/taking out a light post. i had to pull the two girls outa the car and he was in their for an hour until the jaws of life got him out. some how i got out with a sore shoulder and the one girl sprained her wrist the other chipped a bunch of teeth and the driver broke his wrist and cheek bone in two places. WE ALL LEARNT OUR LESSSON and i'll never forget that night.

jeeper
09-18-2007, 11:13 PM
just hopin ---as the law wasnt involved that he doesnt scam icbc and cost us all more on our insurence for his mistakes !

No cops showin up so its gonna be completley up to him what he claims etc !

Im sure he will be smarter about drivin fast ----------------------------------------------well wait a sec ----I managed to total 2 cars when i was his age ----so probably not :( I was lucky on both mine and walked away with nothin but bruises and cuts !

HEAVY METAL
09-18-2007, 11:43 PM
whoa... carzy kids...

Ginger Snaps
09-18-2007, 11:45 PM
fawken youngens.. that sucks dude

TWOZEROFOUR
09-19-2007, 12:25 AM
SHitty deal about your yard, way to be cool and not call tha cops. They btter show up with a few flats for ya man!

m j
09-19-2007, 05:52 AM
he definitelt has all the NAWS accessories
I have never seen NOS floormats and seat covers before

spanky
09-19-2007, 07:40 AM
thats freekin brutal

UU
09-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Nhttp://members.shaw.ca/tcbulmer/smilies/4_1_72.gif

jakerngr
09-19-2007, 07:47 AM
N .

hrd4mud
09-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Poor guy did it crush his fartpipe?

sbags
09-19-2007, 10:56 AM
"I was using the NOS dude"!! It's a brand name....he was probrably pushing the rear defrost button!! Lots o' action at your place this summer!! Now go steal some tree's to plant in that yard!:D

surreysinner
09-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Should of left him on his lid. He he was drivign with a "N" that fucking stupid enough to flip his fucking car on its lid he need a damn ticket and tow truck.

The kids going to kill someone. The whole point of the "N" is to make sure they learn to drive before they get full priveledges. Not to mention the car is burnt somewhere for sure by now.

I would not of helped him put it back on its wheels.

Melvin
09-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Damn, theyre lucky no one got hurt at all.

BrokenToy
09-19-2007, 02:58 PM
shouldn't icbc be payin to repair yer fence? i would think that would be part of the claim....

BeerBaron666
09-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Should of left him on his lid. He he was drivign with a "N" that fucking stupid enough to flip his fucking car on its lid he need a damn ticket and tow truck.

The kids going to kill someone. The whole point of the "N" is to make sure they learn to drive before they get full priveledges. Not to mention the car is burnt somewhere for sure by now.

I would not of helped him put it back on its wheels.

I have to agree with ya , should have left the fucker there and call the cops the stupid fuck doesn't need to be on the road. At least report it to icbc with the plate number so he doesn't scam it and get a new car and get off scott free. So nice that I can pay for to much for ICBC so that little fuck can get a new car fuck him go fuck yourself

Punk in Drublic
09-19-2007, 03:24 PM
im sure non of the older crowd around here ever did something stoopid like that when they were young. oh wait it was ok they didnt have an N back then. [f] not sayin its ok to roll ur sisters car through somenes yard, but were not all honda burnin teens and 20somthins.
Im sure he will be smarter about drivin fast ----------------------------------------------well wait a sec ----I managed to total 2 cars when i was his age ----so probably not I was lucky on both mine and walked away with nothin but bruises and cuts !

[cheers] guess ur the only one.

not tryin to piss anyone off here, so dont :fighting0071: at me please[cheers]

Honky
09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Next time I am going to crash my shit can I do it in your yard? The kid is lucky you’re a nice guy[cheers]

bcwheeler
09-19-2007, 07:41 PM
well I personally HATE COPS..well atmy house anyway.. Didntfeel liek dealing with it .. Kid was here this morning with his , um what have you VERY UPSET FATHER.. who was as wide as he was tall , german I think not sure.. all of them were fine hes going to pay for all damages comin tomorrow to fix the fence.... ITs all about Karma ,

Plus after flipping his car and walkign away then cathcing my commentyou should have seen his face go sheet white ,, think he reall yrealized that he almost killed himself and his girlfriend and friends... thought he was going to vomit...

all that aside I was very impressed that fukin honda flipped a couple times to end up on its driver side door ,, Yanked that bastard otu of the tree and it drove away..

Im gonna keep track of the kid... give hima shot in the head every time I see him just to remind him ..

Oh and kev dont you ever say that about me again .. I am nto a nice guy!!!!!!!!!![cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

numbernine
09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
He can't be all that bad of a kid if he told his dad the real story and they both came back. Still....

85_GMC_4x4
09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
You know that you can go to ICBC and they will pay to have the fence repaired and new trees planted right? Well... so long as you got the plate...

bcwheeler
09-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeha well we will see how they figure they are going to fix it and if we aint happy then well go to ICBC

jeeper
09-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Thats awesome bcwheeler !!

Thats the best that could have come out of this !

Good to see ! and Good on you !

bruce

g-rod
09-20-2007, 09:53 AM
just because he has a N doesnt mean anything... its not like any of the older guys here that were younger did crazy shit... the N is just a new rule, no different from back in the day....

hrd4mud
09-20-2007, 10:19 AM
just because he has a N doesnt mean anything... its not like any of the older guys here that were younger did crazy shit... the N is just a new rule, no different from back in the day....

Im not that much older, just missed the N crap im 28, but when I did my crazy shit I did it where I couldnt hurt anyone but myself and my passengers. Thats the difference, mind you I also lived in a town with a couple thousand people, not to many people around after 9:00, not even a gas station open.

Murd0c
09-20-2007, 10:42 AM
now thats some funny shit

Honky
09-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Sorry to wreck your rep but giving that kid a break was a nice guy thing to do. Whether he deserved it or not but it’s something most wouldn’t do.

Hey skinstainer your a nice guy........:vroam:

needamudpit
09-20-2007, 01:40 PM
wow, thats pretty crazy, but at least the kid owned up to it, he couldve just pulled a fuckin houdini and never showed his face round your place again... but i love that picture of him in the car... priceless[15] [15] [15]

England
09-20-2007, 03:34 PM
hey hes not just nice HE IS THE NICEST PERSON ON THIS SITE !!! HE HANDS OUT CANDY AND HELPS THE OLD PEOPLE AND RUNS A YOUTH CENTRE

bigguysmalltruck
09-20-2007, 05:50 PM
ya, we let this kid off easy.when i talked to his old man the next morning he told me the kid wouldn't be driving again for a while, but he was just goin to buy a new car for his daughter and not even report to ICBC. and as to g-rod poppin about the N, when i was a kid I had way faster cars than that kid will ever drive, and never ended up in someones yard on my side.the shitty thing is, the fact that his old man is just gonna buy a new car solidifies the fact that this kid probably ain't gonna learn shit.no accountability whatsoever.

g-rod
09-21-2007, 04:25 PM
yeah, but atleast the kid owned up to and went back... and yeah hes an idiot, but even if he went thru insureance its void, becuase he had 4 people in his car, and hes screwed everyway.. i wrote off a 2001 dodge 1500... i have my N.. i learned my lesson, but i pay for my own shit.... now i have a 2002 dodge.. but your right, when daddy pays for shit, kids dont learn there lessons

bcwheeler
09-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Well they came by and did good by there word , Decent new fence , dont care about the tree think it will be fine if we hoist it up and post it..

sbags
09-24-2007, 08:44 AM
Will have to come over and "fix" that fence for ya, can't have ya living in too fancy of a place![cheers]

Rdnk_Wmn
02-16-2008, 11:39 PM
fuckin dorks

lincoln locked
02-17-2008, 07:53 PM
good read [cheers]

redneck princess
02-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Glad to hear everyone is alright and i hope that kid learned something [16]

Zibi
02-18-2008, 10:36 AM
If the kid has an N then he wasn't legally allowed to have more than one passenger in his car...not sure what that'd do to his insurance but he's lucky the cops didn't show