PDA

View Full Version : Quiet not dead

Canaminal
09-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Little bit of repowerin goin on in my neighbourhood .

SII with 6.2 ,pressure from a 6.5 , 465 /rockwell .

Like it so much i'm doin it to my Ugly traveler , may be incentive to get it into full project mode finally, been waiting, lookin at a Cummins swap $$$ holding that Up.

I'm lookin for a 4l80e and an elec control from a 91-93 diesel truck/van , bet I kill the 700r4 before winters out:D Prolly have to find aHydraboost as I'm not a fan of vacumn pumps. I'll likely take off the grill so I can match pic4 and use the chevy rad.

Speakin of lookin I may have to spend some time cleaning up the wireing in the Hippies beast, hmm SS tube & mandril bent elbows for Air in He He He

Any body got intercooler lyin round ??

Canaminal
09-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Hmm 6 guy's with Scouts in BC: one DD shit kicker in mission:D and a long one in the shed gettin smelly GM runnin gear:cool: ,

one's brutally ugly and he don't I-net [cheers] ,

one has a whistle off a 5.9 and little tires:eek: ,

one in the Kootneys thats awfully clean [cheers] ,

2 more that are down for the count ??? you guys need parts or somethin?cause I got piles that are doin nothin:o !

dickrick
09-22-2007, 07:59 AM
I got my dd but been busy workin and I gotta go 2 body mounts before I play too hard! Waiting on an auto for it as well and lookin for a 4 bbl intake![36] [cheers]

epic3
09-22-2007, 09:14 AM
Mines breedin bees beside my house and lookin good doin it

And I dig your intake tubing material

Canaminal
09-24-2007, 09:34 AM
I have a 345 727 d20 coming out of the traveler (in prep for 6.2) ,another one collecting rain ,and a benz rebuilt , don't see using anytime soon.

I also had my SV-chevy adapter digitaly mapped so I can reproduce it if you wanted to go OD auto. I surely wouldn't run w/o OD again. 1st gear"s sweet too!

Intake is on my Buddies "Ugly Scout" , he has promised to get it out of the "Ugly Beater" catagory this winter.May not be pretty but it rocks. Love the way the turbo fits.

Iv'e still got that 4bbl intake sitting here, if I put a TD in the SII I drive I may have 2 more 4bbls to part with. The first to phone me can have this one.

epic3
10-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey dude you got a decent carb to go on the intake maybee some headers and where is it located?
Oh and I might have an intercooler for ya but they aint cheap