PDA

View Full Version : Welding a rear differential.

dantes inferno
09-12-2007, 06:09 PM
I want to weld the rear diff in my car shit. It is the same as the standard nissan rear end with independent suspension. Tired of unequal traction climbing stuff.

thanks guys.

Edit:

My post made no sence.

How Do I weld a nissan style diff so it is locked?
Are there shops that offer this service?

Happypants
09-12-2007, 06:23 PM
they should be i dont see why not, all you can do is try it and if it pops then you`ll know i guess, lol sorry i dunno really, i welded the diff on my jeep and i lost a tire and axel shaft but that was with a d35 :D

toyon35s
09-12-2007, 07:56 PM
if its welded properly you shouldnt have a problem,your car i pretty light and doesnt have tons of power so,it should be good with welded spiders[cheers]

Toyquad
09-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I want to weld the rear diff in my car shit. It is the same as the standard nissan rear end with independent suspension. Tired of unequal traction climbing stuff.

thanks guys.

was there a point to your post? or were you just telling us cause you think we'd care?

i cant speak for anyone one else.... but i couldn't careless if you welded it or not.

surreysinner
09-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I care.

NOT!
'
cool little car you got there

jeeper
09-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Are you askin on how to do it?

Or if someone can do it for you?

Be more specific ----------------or your gonna hear more responces like the last few :)

dantes inferno
09-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Sorry, i was rushing. What do I need to do to successfully weld the rear diffrential? What shops offer the service If I feel I am unable?

Thanks.

epic3
09-14-2007, 12:03 AM
most guys that offer this service need one of two things
MONEY
or
BEER