PDA

View Full Version : Cannon Beach

Murd0c
09-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Well Sue and me decided to take a last minute trip to Cannon Beach Oregon. Just spent 2 days there but dammm it's a nice place. And all the seafood down there WOW can you say raw oysters [36] [36] [36]

Left on friday and crashed a night at Pathys place. Thanks alot Jeremy what a awesome setup you have and I love the all the artifacts you have [cheers]

Anyways here are the pics, would be awesome to go with a group of people and camp and relax. But dammm palce we stay $25 a night to camp and $6 for 5 peices of fire wood, can you say wood run and sues civic :party0010:

[cheers]

4Lo
09-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Great pics man. Did you go swimming in the ocean?? Looks like the wifey did. I love the beaches. Brings back memories of when I was a kid. Looks windy there.

Ginger Snaps
09-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Awesome pics reece glad you and sue had a great time!

Murd0c
09-02-2007, 11:59 PM
ya it was pretty windy, I walked along to ocean and damm it was cold I wouldn't let my boys get close to that water. But yep sue when and she was red as shit when she got out

Mukaluk
09-03-2007, 01:21 AM
ya it was pretty windy, I walked along to ocean and damm it was cold I wouldn't let my boys get close to that water. But yep sue when and she was red as shit when she got out

It was cold but fuck, it was worth it! I swam in the Pacific Ocean... it was wicked!!! The waves were huge and the beach was nice a sandy. I was the only one in the water. I just can't believe he posted the picture of me and my ass... crap...

It was a awesome trip.

Murd0c
09-03-2007, 01:34 AM
It was cold but fuck, it was worth it! I swam in the Pacific Ocean... it was wicked!!! The waves were huge and the beach was nice a sandy. I was the only one in the water. I just can't believe he posted the picture of me and my ass... crap...

It was a awesome trip.

ya cause we all know living on the pacific north west we can't swim in the pacific ocean [wako]

TWOZEROFOUR
09-03-2007, 02:38 AM
any one surfing out there?

Murd0c
09-03-2007, 02:49 AM
I didn't get any pics but people were

Cookie
09-03-2007, 04:59 AM
awsome pics man we were there not even a month ago. we went all the down past florence and rode the quads on the dunes(super fun).not sure if you kept track of your kms when you crossed that bridge into oregon but it was about 8km long i believe.a cool bridge too tho.my boy and i were swimmin and skim boardin on every beach we stopped at and it must have been close to a dozen beaches.ya i ate a lotta fish and shit on that trip too

Taxidermy
09-04-2007, 09:38 PM
sweet pics