PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay ridin'

AbF250
08-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Made a trip to the West Kootenays last week. Went up Tuesday, came home Saturday. Didnt get much quadding in, just one trip on the KVR from Castlegar. It was really dusty. Went to visit with Kootenaycat and his family a couple nights while they were camping at Syringa. Not many pics, but something I can finally post in Events in BC!!! That is Zukkin riding with me in the pics.

JD93TOY
08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Cool pics.. I love that area up there!

NeoAnderson
08-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey Kootenaycat....do you ever get out to a lil place called New Denver(or around that area)?
If so and you have any pics whatsoever.........i would love to see em.

[36]

nykoma
08-14-2007, 07:22 PM
love the picture of the camp sites across the lake[cheers]

kootenaycat
08-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey Kootenaycat....do you ever get out to a lil place called New Denver(or around that area)?
If so and you have any pics whatsoever.........i would love to see em.

[36]

Been up McGuigan ck on Highway 31a couple years ago, here's the link.
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54019

Also been up to Springer ck (where the fire is now) lots, good riding up there. Rode Enterprise ck (also where fire is now) couple times, nice area with lots of mining history, well used to be 'til the Springer ck fire.

Terry, thanks for coming out to the campground. Nice to have someone to drink with! :D Too bad you didn't stick around for a ride, you'll have to come down in September when it cools off.

AbF250
08-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Terry, thanks for coming out to the campground. Nice to have someone to drink with! :D Too bad you didn't stick around for a ride, you'll have to come down in September when it cools off.[/QUOTE]

It was good to see you and the family Kevin!! I would have stayed Saturday, but just decided I wanted a day to do nothing before I went back to work! Im sure Ill make more trips out that way, now that Rick lives there. It really isnt that bad of a drive. Other than hwy 22 south of Longview to hwy 3. That really sucks!! Its so boring! Definately want to do more riding there. Not interested in the KVR anymore!! Once is enough I think!

g-rod
08-16-2007, 10:39 AM
did you cross that bridge? haha

kootenaycat
08-16-2007, 11:05 AM
did you cross that bridge? haha

No, they pussied out. :D

But Rick and I did cross it last time out! :eek:

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80725

g-rod
08-16-2007, 12:46 PM
hahah thats wicked!!!