PDA

View Full Version : first time to davis lake

ri0
08-06-2007, 09:33 AM
called up murdoug asked to see if he wanted to go wheelen...so we went to davis for a day trip and chuck the boat into the water and fart around....met up with dean partied with him till 10:30...good times for sure....defiantly gonna go back there again

Ginger Snaps
08-06-2007, 09:37 AM
hahaha murdumb's yota is getting double teamed, anyways wicked pics cant wait to go there one day!

MuddyWheeler
08-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Looks like you guys are having way too much fun. [cheers]

Tunabomber
08-06-2007, 09:51 AM
nice pics man [cheers]

tight but fun trail down eh [36]

FKN MRK
08-06-2007, 09:51 AM
[cheers] Did dean stay up and camp still?....I'm guessing he did. I'm heading up this morning with my mutt. gonna go hang out for a bit and make sure my bud gets out allright[cheers]

ri0
08-06-2007, 09:53 AM
yeah he said he was staying over night again

I really enjoyed the trail in...nothing to crazy but fun

Mukaluk
08-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Good to see you guys had a good time... and what a gorgeous day!!! Too bad I had to work... :mad:

knox
08-06-2007, 12:30 PM
good times....

BCHunter
08-19-2007, 05:39 PM
great pics thanks for sharing...

hows the road in?

did you guys try fishing?

fj40man2
08-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Nice Motor!

Kinslayer
08-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Nice Motor!

:s30x:

Honky
08-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Nice Motor!

Do you feel important now?[16]

FKN MRK
08-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Do you feel important now?[16]

:s30x:

HEAVY METAL
08-21-2007, 05:24 PM
i dont see no motor...:dontknow:

redman
08-21-2007, 05:25 PM
just goes to prove my already existing theory that the world and even our site is full of idiots

Kinslayer
08-21-2007, 05:46 PM
No motor means no motor for a reason, be it volume or conservation. If they say 'electric only' it's generally a volume issue..probably a speed/wake type thing. You guys are all bitching about people leaving their shit in their campsites in one thread, then in the next you are blatantly disregarding the rules?

sbags
08-21-2007, 06:04 PM
No motor means no motor for a reason, be it volume or conservation. If they say 'electric only' it's generally a volume issue..probably a speed/wake type thing. You guys are all bitching about people leaving their shit in their campsites in one thread, then in the next you are blatantly disregarding the rules?

Nice!! I like to drive fast through the water at Davis(in my truck!!), but don't spill my beer(glass bottle) with your wake!!!:D

m j
08-21-2007, 09:34 PM

I do not see the 2 things you mention as being remotely connected

1- "You guys are all bitching about people leaving their shit in their campsites in one thread"

2- "then in the next you are blatantly disregarding the rules?"

rules are not the reason to clean up after yourself. FUCK the RULES.

Honky
08-21-2007, 09:42 PM
people make mistakes.....it was just the way he came across

Kinslayer
08-22-2007, 12:58 AM
I do not see the 2 things you mention as being remotely connected

1- "You guys are all bitching about people leaving their shit in their campsites in one thread"

2- "then in the next you are blatantly disregarding the rules?"

rules are not the reason to clean up after yourself. FUCK the RULES.

I'm not a big rule nazi, sorry. What I meant is in one post someone is bitching about leaving garbage around, not only because it's ugly, but because it gives us wheelers a bad name. Then in the next post they are saying it's all good to disregard what professionals have deemed necessary by ripping around a lake with a motor. They don't want you using motors on that lake probably for several reasons, one is pollution - gas in the water, oil in the water..etc etc. Kind of the same reason they closed it in the first place i'm sure.

I'm not saying he purposely did that, he probably had no idea that it was a non-power lake..but us as 'outdoorsmen' are supposed to know those things. We are the ones who are supposed to educate others on how to take care of the places we enjoy. If you fish, you know where you can fish and when you can fish with what license. You know if you are allowed barbed hooks or not. If you boat, you should know if you can use a motor or not. Derek points out that Davis is a non-power lake with the parks book he has behind his seat and you jump on him, fuck, that's ignorant.

HEAVY METAL
08-22-2007, 08:42 AM
sooooo anyways.. glad ya had a great time at davis bud. we r goin up there gain for sept long... stop by yo...

m j
08-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Derek points out that Davis is a non-power lake with the parks book he has behind his seat and you jump on him, fuck, that's ignorant.

you quoted me.
I never jumped on Derek.
I jumped on you for comparing my apple to his orange.

gordwould
08-22-2007, 09:57 AM
sweet pics and never mind the beaching and good to see you enjoyed your selves[cheers]

ri0
08-22-2007, 06:41 PM
hey...please don't bash me for a simple mistake....
there was no sign saying no motors in the lake...I have been to plenty of lakes around the province that have signs..so I just presumed no sign no problem...later on I found out from others that it wasn't cool...wont happen again.

and yeah it was a really good time I look forward to going back up there again...only this time with out the motor :)

fj40man2
08-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Just letting you guys know..

Made.U.Look
08-22-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm not a big rule nazi, sorry. What I meant is in one post someone is bitching about leaving garbage around, not only because it's ugly, but because it gives us wheelers a bad name. Then in the next post they are saying it's all good to disregard what professionals have deemed necessary by ripping around a lake with a motor. They don't want you using motors on that lake probably for several reasons, one is pollution - gas in the water, oil in the water..etc etc. Kind of the same reason they closed it in the first place i'm sure.

I'm not saying he purposely did that, he probably had no idea that it was a non-power lake..but us as 'outdoorsmen' are supposed to know those things. We are the ones who are supposed to educate others on how to take care of the places we enjoy. If you fish, you know where you can fish and when you can fish with what license. You know if you are allowed barbed hooks or not. If you boat, you should know if you can use a motor or not. Derek points out that Davis is a non-power lake with the parks book he has behind his seat and you jump on him, fuck, that's ignorant.

Well said...kind of a double standard your an idiot if you don't know the rules and your still an idiot if you do :dontknow:

Kinslayer
08-22-2007, 11:26 PM
you quoted me.
I never jumped on Derek.
I jumped on you for comparing my apple to his orange.

So yeah, well anyways, point made. I didn't know it was a no-power lake either..yeah I realize it was distant comparison, but it made some sort of sense in my head.

Marko
08-23-2007, 12:41 AM
It does make some sense in my head to...tho its not super alike it still the same principles of everyone going in the outdoors should be knowledgeable in what they do when out. But anyhow pics look awesome wish i didn't have to work so much and could have fun....