PDA

View Full Version : Eagle ridge to watch the fireworks

zuki
07-29-2007, 01:02 PM
I was in Poco and found out people were going up to eagle ridge to watch the fire works, I had never been there so I joined in. I'm very glad I did, had a great time and met a bunch of people. Not too many pics because I was busy winching jeeps Hahahahaha and myself once thanks to a log. I don't know if anyone even made it in time to see the fireworks but I don't think anyone cared either. I definetly want to go up there again. What a beautiful view. A great big thanks to the chef and whoever brought all the food that was continuously catered around the fire, very nice.

[cheers]

zuki
07-29-2007, 01:07 PM
there was a lot of people and nice nice rigs too. That dodge....well I think my zuk was a bit intimidated.

:eek:

Tunabomber
07-29-2007, 01:09 PM
um winching jeeps eh [16]

i will have you know it was only jeeps that made it up there in time for the fireworks and there was 5 of us [f] and they were clear and cool

i will post my pics later

ps good to meet ya

eric aka the cook [cheers]

thatshott101
07-29-2007, 01:09 PM
was an awsome night!! nice meeting you!!! ill have to get trav to take me out more often with you love your samurai!!!!!!

FKN MRK
07-29-2007, 01:29 PM
um winching jeeps eh [16]

i will have you know it was only jeeps that made it up there in time for the fireworks and there was 5 of us [f] and they were clear and cool

i will post my pics later

ps good to meet ya

eric aka the cook [cheers]
[cheers]
ummm....ya the jeeps that were up front and didnt stay to help?[f] I think I was one of the last rigs to arrive, missed the fireworks but had a good time.
There were ALOT of trucks:eek: my best guess would be at least 12. Kinda seemed like 2 groups at the start, but ended up as one big one.

Zuki[36] Nice job helpin out as much as you did, seems like you were allways the one who doubled back to lend a hand/winch[cheers]

thatshott101
07-29-2007, 01:31 PM
i think there was more then 12 i remember at one point counting up to 14 trucks in that lil area and dont forget the 2 quads!!!

ROBO
07-29-2007, 01:37 PM
awsome night good pics sweet zuk man!! great meetin new peeps.. and hey even in the trails it can be bumper too bumper rush hour!!lol

FKN MRK
07-29-2007, 01:43 PM
awsome night good pics sweet zuk m'am!! great meetin new peeps.. and hey even in the trails it can be bumper too bumper rush hour!!lol

[cheers]

robos little woman
07-29-2007, 01:55 PM
souds like you guys had fun

zuki
07-29-2007, 02:00 PM
[cheers]

Haha that gave me a chuckle but I think he was referring to the one with the ford? chevy? not sure what was all done there but I want!

mattz
07-29-2007, 04:39 PM
"i will have you know it was only jeeps that made it up there in time for the fireworks and there was 5 of us and they were clear and cool"

you forgot to mention that jeeps were the reason alot of us missed the fireworks too mr bumblebeetuna

zuki
07-29-2007, 04:45 PM
All part of the fun of wheeling I think. Over all getting that many trucks of all different modifications from stock to giant fullsize I think we did pretty good. And I had fun towing and winching. I didn't have to get out so it was easy. :happy0045:

FKN MRK
07-29-2007, 04:59 PM
"

you forgot to mention that jeeps were the reason alot of us missed the fireworks too mr bumblebeetuna

.:confused0006:well at least none of the jeeps broke:D I waited and helped form the start of the trail to the end. we waited for toys, zukes, jeeps, isuzu'ss, and a full size dodge...... well most of us did anyways.

[cheers] was wicked meeting you guys, bummer about the delays tho

Landlover
07-29-2007, 07:25 PM
sounds like a great time, are you guys going up for the next show?

mattz
07-29-2007, 08:55 PM
just pokin some fun at the jeeps I had a great time for sure the dodge definately looks a little diffrent in the light now after makin that trail a little wider hahaha

zuki
07-29-2007, 09:15 PM
really? I wondered about that, got pics of it anyone?