PDA

View Full Version : SAS questions

bigyellowbronco
07-23-2007, 09:37 PM
ok so I'm finaly going to do the conversion this weekend! I just picked up a dana 44 outta a 78 bronco and I need to know some facts before i start ripping my 89 bronco apart. I want to do the convertion right the first time soo... is there any site i can look at for a full on parts list and instructions so I dont mess this up also any personal advice and experience that you people may have gone through from doing the swap I would like to know and I would gratly appriciate it

jeepingpw
07-23-2007, 09:48 PM
go to fullsizebronco.com & do a search. Don't ask questions before a search or you will get flamed!

Ginger Snaps
07-23-2007, 09:53 PM
fullsizebronco.com go to there solid axle swap section that should have all the info you need

4doorShorty
07-25-2007, 10:16 AM
yeah but search till you know all the info inside and out. Theres literally everything you need to know there, and the members are search nazis lol. They will just whip out the flame throwers and burn you a new one.....but the site is great, you can find almost all you need in the stickies at the top of the SAS forum.

bigyellowbronco
07-26-2007, 10:59 AM
will I be able to use my spindle and hubs ect. from the TTB and bot them right up the knuckle or watever you call it thats on the new solid axle?

4doorShorty
07-26-2007, 09:47 PM
cant use the knuckles (spindles), can use the rotors and hubs, calipers...its all on FSB man go join and dig around there with the search function. Its all there repeatedly.