PDA

View Full Version : Prices

thatshott101
07-22-2007, 05:39 PM
im looking at getting another tattoo.... was thinking of getting glen or wes to do it from wes's tattoos... but i heard that even if it takes halfhour... they charge by the hour so be like 100$ for a small tattoo (i just want 2 small horse shoes that over lap one another some how)

DeeDee
07-22-2007, 05:55 PM
to be honest I dont think wes will do it for you. Or if he does he wont want to. Glen might...is he back from australia?

bcwheeler would do a good job of it if you would concider going somewhere other than wes....

thatshott101
07-22-2007, 06:22 PM
glens back and ill go anywhere as logn as its not 100$ for a lil 2inch tattoo

Hello Kitty
07-22-2007, 06:30 PM
if you buy a gun i will do it for free girl !

[36][cheers]

Ginger Snaps
07-22-2007, 06:55 PM
got some felts? i can do it just go over it everyday haha

thatshott101
07-22-2007, 07:02 PM
lol funny one matt i liek my real tatties :)

Ginger Snaps
07-22-2007, 07:16 PM
camon it will be good, be like i was in grade 1 again :D

thatshott101
07-22-2007, 11:50 PM
stil no thanks matt lol

epic3
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
to be honest I dont think wes will do it for you. Or if he does he wont want to.....

why not:confused:

Murd0c
07-23-2007, 03:30 PM
why not:confused:

he doesnt do that style of work and on top of that his times worth too much money for somthing that will take 10min

epic3
07-23-2007, 03:49 PM
ohhhhhh so youre sayin hes all high on himself

to good for that kind of work

joshjohnbaun
07-23-2007, 06:02 PM
if hes a true decent tattoo artist im sure he'd be happy to do it, if he doesnt i wouldnt get any work from him in the first place, thats a pretty asshole thing for him to do

B
07-23-2007, 06:10 PM
if hes a true decent tattoo artist im sure he'd be happy to do it, if he doesnt i wouldnt get any work from him in the first place, thats a pretty asshole thing for him to do

he is an asshole[36] [36] [36] [36] and fucking proud of it [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36]
and he does not fuckin care about customer service u want him u play by his rules ... and he's booked 3 months ahead .... how ever glen does really good work now i watched some stuff while wes was finishing my half sleeve ... and he did special k's wicked tat on her side as well ... do a search for her work on this site ...

and josh u sound like my 6 year old ... "but dad that's not fair" ... get used to it .... and thatshot u could try to pm bc wheeler on this site as well he does good shit but he's a asshole to .... ;)

fuck i need more myself ...

DeeDee
07-23-2007, 06:10 PM
ohhhhhh so youre sayin hes all high on himself

to good for that kind of work

last I checked he was booked 3 months in advance...

Glen does more work on females....Wes is a "darker" artist.
I wasnt trying to put thatshot101 down by saything that, so sorry if I offended you.... From your post I was putting time and cost into concideration when I posted that...I was trying to help....

And seeing that he is very popular and booked so far in advance he has the right to choose which tattoo's he wants to do.....

thatshott101
07-23-2007, 06:39 PM
i pm bcwheeler and called him today.... hes probably doing my tatty on weds gotta call him weds at noon to find out what time

thatshott101
07-23-2007, 06:40 PM
last I checked he was booked 3 months in advance...

Glen does more work on females....Wes is a "darker" artist.
I wasnt trying to put thatshot101 down by saything that, so sorry if I offended you.... From your post I was putting time and cost into concideration when I posted that...I was trying to help....

And seeing that he is very popular and booked so far in advance he has the right to choose which tattoo's he wants to do.....

no worries didnt offend i know that tattoo artist stick to what they like doing and whats good for their buisness, makes sense on why would he do soemthing like my small one wont cost alot of money wotn take much time but enough time where he couldbe doing someone elses tattoo thats bigger and more money.... its a buisness lol makes total sense

jesslee
07-23-2007, 09:07 PM
he is an asshole[36] [36] [36] [36] and fucking proud of it [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36]
and he does not fuckin care about customer service u want him u play by his rules ... and he's booked 3 months ahead .... how ever glen does really good work now i watched some stuff while wes was finishing my half sleeve ... and he did special k's wicked tat on her side as well ... do a search for her work on this site ...

and josh u sound like my 6 year old ... "but dad that's not fair" ... get used to it .... and thatshot u could try to pm bc wheeler on this site as well he does good shit but he's a asshole to .... ;)

fuck i need more myself ...

i know life aint fair, i was just saying more on the terms of a business being successful it usually requires serve everyone not cater to just certain people who want a little bit bigger of tattoo, or have little bit more money. I personally dont give a fuck because I have a guy in town that im getting mine done at, and thats all that matters to me.

I was simply just stating my opinion.
[cheers]

jesslee
07-23-2007, 09:07 PM
crap that was supposed to be on my account (joshjohnbaun)

RIFF RAFF
07-24-2007, 10:32 PM
i pm bcwheeler and called him today.... hes probably doing my tatty on weds gotta call him weds at noon to find out what time

you won't be disappointed. and in person he is a real softy;)

thatshott101
07-24-2007, 10:46 PM
exclent