PDA

View Full Version : Yota Wreckers

firebane
06-29-2007, 10:30 PM
I know that Alpis is the best place to go for 4runner parts and since I have a 99 it makes things a bit tougher. But with my work schedule and the hours they are open I can't get there to often so I was wondering if anyone else knew of spots for newer 4runners that would be open on weekends.

I heard there is a guy named Toyota Joe out in Abbotsford but nobody has his name or number.
thx

GOT MUD
07-05-2007, 07:31 AM
I know that Alpis is the best place to go for 4runner parts and since I have a 99 it makes things a bit tougher. But with my work schedule and the hours they are open I can't get there to often so I was wondering if anyone else knew of spots for newer 4runners that would be open on weekends.

I heard there is a guy named Toyota Joe out in Abbotsford but nobody has his name or number.
thx

i do but he has'nt bin selling parts for a few years now, but even if he was it was the first and second gen parts, so he probly would'nt of been able to help you any way i dont think there is any other strickly toy wreckers out there your gonna have to just search around

d0ubledown
07-05-2007, 11:19 AM
did you try abbotsford truck & van? http://protruckandvan.com/ they usually have some late model toys too...although they usually get more early 3rd gens than late 3rd gens.

redneckyota
07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
if u go to surrey there a place on scott road bye ralf aout wreaking but i dint rember the name but it really easy so figure out it an all import wreaking ward and a lot of yota owner told me to go there for what i need go have a look you'll find somethin you need there

Pegleg
07-16-2007, 10:01 PM
alpis in surrey,timberland road