PDA

View Full Version : Decent Translations

Chillbilly
06-14-2007, 09:23 AM
I wanna get "do not chop here" on my neck in Arabic, but im haven a hell of a time finding the translation and getting it from a font on a site to image ready on my puter........I dont have the font.

What should I do..any advice?

Does anyone know someone that writes in arabic that wont Write Alah sucks monkey balls on my neck or something.....I wanna make the extremests laugh a bit before decapitating me if it ever came down to it.......dont want every muslum wanting me dead.

Jeep Victim
06-14-2007, 10:02 AM
I wanna get "do not chop here" on my neck in Arabic, but im haven a hell of a time finding the translation and getting it from a font on a site to image ready on my puter........I dont have the font.

What should I do..any advice?

Does anyone know someone that writes in arabic that wont Write Alah sucks monkey balls on my neck or something.....I wanna make the extremests laugh a bit before decapitating me if it ever came down to it.......dont want every muslum wanting me dead.
Too late,they already do!

bakelite
06-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Only 28 letters in the alphabet, probably have to have the sentence translated and it might not be exactly what you want:dontknow: This site looks interesting and you might be able to ask someone there. Good luck, it's cool looking stuff. [cheers]

http://www.al-bab.com/arab/visual/calligraphy.htm

Chillbilly
06-14-2007, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE]Too late,they already do![QUOTE]

:eek:

Chillbilly
06-14-2007, 11:18 AM
I got an idea....

Gona email some trust worthy lookin arabic website and tell them I need translations for a resort fire pit thats frequented by alota muslims.

I need signs translated.....
-fire wood is free
-Please put out fire when done
-do not chop here

:cool:

Chillbilly
06-14-2007, 12:21 PM
يخ ىخف ؤاخح اثقث

epic3
06-14-2007, 01:28 PM
you got that wrong
I checked my translator and that reads Dirka dirka alalalalalalalalalala jihad

Chillbilly
06-14-2007, 03:40 PM
what ever.....close enough

Mudgirl
06-14-2007, 04:23 PM
you got that wrong
I checked my translator and that reads Dirka dirka alalalalalalalalalala jihad

shut up phil

:D

BC_4RUNNER
06-14-2007, 08:34 PM
shut up phil

:D

Where did you get that????? Thats AWESOME!!!!!!

Mudgirl
06-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Its a new smilie on the board

Moondog
06-14-2007, 11:24 PM
There are a few Iraqi guys at work I will ask them for you [cheers]

epic3
06-17-2007, 10:45 PM
There are a few Iraqi guys at work I will ask them for you [cheers]

Shit I'm dead

Moondog
06-18-2007, 09:45 PM
shut up phil

Chillbilly
06-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Well...I got the tattoo this mornin!!!

it needs ta be fixed though..the chick did a bad job on the coligraphy type stuff.

Not sure if he wants to be mentioned, but it was someone on this board that helped me trakc down the translation and know its for real.....I also tripple checked after me mailed it to me on cardboard :)

UU
06-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Well...I got the tattoo this mornin!!!

it needs ta be fixed though..the chick did a bad job on the coligraphy type stuff.

Not sure if he wants to be mentioned, but it was someone on this board that helped me trakc down the translation and know its for real.....I also tripple checked after me mailed it to me on cardboard :)

pics dude

and did ya get a dotted line around yer neck ?

Chillbilly
06-22-2007, 06:14 PM
hahaha....dotted line BWAHAHAHA! I freakin should!

Ill post some pics...didnt want to till the coligraphy fix is done but i can post more then too...gona be two weeks before i can fix it.

chargen my battery now.

Chillbilly
06-22-2007, 07:18 PM
http://www.bcoffroad.ca/cool_4x4_pics/tat.jpg

I was so pissed at the bitch that did the tattooing....looks nothin like her and I discused and what i saw on paper before the work.

Oh well..it is fixable but not by her.

catwoman tattoos in chilliwack on Yale road......dont ever go there.

Prolly get nigel from gangsters ta fix it....anyone but her :cool:

In anycase though....I got it done [cheers]

redman
06-22-2007, 09:43 PM
mmmmmmmm why?

Honky
06-22-2007, 10:10 PM
I read it as "his qeer" or "ho qeer":dontknow:

...I'm just sayin

Chillbilly
06-22-2007, 10:24 PM
Shit...now im gona have ta get another one that says "exit only" on my lower back.

Everyone always says...once ya get one tattoo ya just cant stop gettin more.

Ironman
06-22-2007, 10:27 PM
I read it as "his qeer" or "ho qeer":dontknow:

...I'm just sayin

thats fuckin hilarious. you should have had it done in english tho it would look better

Honky
06-22-2007, 10:27 PM
[15] glad you have a sense of humour

Jeep Victim
06-23-2007, 01:52 PM
He has to have a sense of humour,he's quite funny lookin'!

Chillbilly
06-23-2007, 04:44 PM
funny lookin in a Sexxy kinda way maybe :)

The chick fucked it up so bad compared to what it was suposta look like that i got an artist i know makin like 3-4 new fixes for it.....gona end up lookin like a cool design more than arabic words.

its too bad...oh well.

hey..anyone know how soon i can go in for a major fix....not too concerened about pain....the one i got now hardly hurt at all...if anything it tickled.

Ill post apicture soon of what it was suposta look like and one of what it will look like then the finished job soon as i can.

Seriously though...what was on paper and what her an I descused....is nothing even close to what you see on my neck.....not even close.

Jeep Victim
06-24-2007, 09:20 AM
2weeks dude.Just buy a scarf or a turtle neck.

fourplay
06-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Where'd ya go for the Tat?stayin the fuck away from there :confused:

Jeep Victim
06-24-2007, 11:57 AM
He went to The Cat Woman hahahahaha,if he's lucky all he got was a bad tattoo

fourplay
06-24-2007, 01:18 PM
that dingy old place on yale (tattooing out of her delapitated garage) ?? holy fuck, didn't think anyone actually went there......:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

thats a bad place for a bad tattoo Bill [f]

[cheers]

B
06-24-2007, 01:27 PM
holy fuc ... i hope u didn't pay for that shit .... thats fucked id make her pay ur bill to get it fixed as well ....

Chillbilly
06-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Oh well....thing is i cant stand the idea of having only one artests work all over my walls...seems kinda lame.....but goin around to other places meens ya can get fuck ups i guess......I really shoulda had someone come with me cuz I couldnt see the work being done. Only went there cuz ive seen a few things shes done and liked them.

Kinda excited again though...fuck...you should see some of the fixes i have to chose from!!!!!! they blow away my original idea HAHAHAHA!

Cant freakin wait.

She was way more thorough than another shop was in chilliwack when i went there....I meen that shop actualy used a scorching hot wet cloth on my fresh ink saying its coterizing the tat!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!! actualy...its doing the exact oposite and leakin ink all over.....moist heat diolates....ice constricts and coagulates and helps with clotting....to coterize it you need ta freakin burn me!!!

Shoulnt be bleedin anyways.

Cant freakin wait for the new fix...not likin the paying more but its almost werth it....nice lookin stuff im puttin around and over this.