PDA

View Full Version : MR. update (SHOP CAT)

RIFF RAFF
06-02-2007, 05:55 PM
as alot of you know MR. is the shop cat. we have moved him next door with us. he got in a scuffle with another cat and got hurt. HE IS FINE NOW. but i would hate to see the other cat. the vet said for his age (15) he is healthy as a horse. he is adjusting really well and i thought i would post some pics. he does look a little tattered but that is nothing compared to how he looked. we just wanted to let you guys know that he is doing well and is really happy and is now retiring in a comfy cool garage with lots of petting and treats. he also rememered boise. it was pretty cool to see the reunion of those two. boise licked and MR. purred and rubbed up all over him. plus MR seems to really like torben....[cheers]

oh yeah the cage is for the dog not the cat.....

DeeDee
06-02-2007, 05:58 PM
is he ok playing with the 2 foxes in the last 2 pics :dontknow: :confused: :D

You have a huge heart mandy..... [d]

he will be well taken care of [cheers]

Murd0c
06-02-2007, 06:01 PM
thats awesome to hear hes doing well Mandy, was thinking he might not take to moving so well but at least hes only next door really

B
06-02-2007, 06:45 PM
w00t....[5].....

DaB2200
06-02-2007, 07:10 PM
WOW that is a HUGE cat :)

My uncle and family were over today, they brought their new puppy. My roommates Cat (bebo) JUST tolerated Wally (miniature Dax). It was funnier than hell, Wally went up to Bebo and "kissed" Bebo, the cat wasn't very happy about it. We laughed our selves silly on that one. But Bebo was pretty good, he didn't swat the dog, just alot of growling and hissing, and then ran and hid for the rest of the afternoon... :D [15] :D

nykoma
06-02-2007, 10:30 PM
thats cool what yah did for the little guy, the little well give yah endless purring and love.[36]

bakelite
06-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Cool post everyone looks happy. :) We have an old cat around here, seems like everyone shares him, he visits for a day then moves on. I was at the old body shop here yesterday looking for some stuff, the guy that owns it has a cat door and food and water there for him all the time. Made me feel good. [cheers]

Pegleg
06-03-2007, 09:10 AM
good ol mister eh

epic3
06-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Meh Cats make great stirfry

Mmmmmmmmm cat with green pepper and black bean sauce

Hehehehe he's a nice big kitty I wouldnt want my mongrel wrestlin with good on ya for gettin him all fixed up