PDA

View Full Version : really bad tattoo

DaB2200
06-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I got this POS done in 1988, mostly I just ignore that it is there. One day I might get it covered.

Long drawn out story over this piece of shit, which I'll spare you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/pantharen/Stuff/a6cabbf7.jpg

DeeDee
06-02-2007, 03:33 PM
what is it supposed to be?

DaB2200
06-02-2007, 03:40 PM
what is it supposed to be?

It was suppose to be a single flower, on a patch of earth, the only picture he had on the wall that I really liked. It was my first and only Tattoo... I wasn't happy when it looked like this...

(resized the picture, so not so big now)

Jeep Victim
06-03-2007, 07:54 AM
At least it's an easy cover up.Who did it?

bakelite
06-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Looks homemade lol. Or one of old Curley's, I had to get every one on my arms redone from back quite a few years ago. Kept some of Curley's work tho, just redone...it's a memory. [cheers]

Honky
06-03-2007, 08:22 AM
I thought it looked like a chick on a surf board :dontknow:

DaB2200
06-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I was in Kitchener Onterrible at the time, the guy had a shop on King Street almost into Waterloo. This idiot was tellin me that he was going to be the offical tattoo artist for the Kitchener Chapter. I kindda thought the talk smelled funny...

A couple of days later I ran into a friend of mine in Kitchener, he knew I went to get some ink work, he wanted to see it. I said "I can't show it yet, I had it done by that new shop in waterloo, and he told me not to take the bandage off for at least a week" Well Dave freaked, What the fuck have you got it bandaged for. Well Dan told me to. Why? is there a problem? Dave pulls the bandage off, and all the ink with it, We could very clearly see the ink on the gauze. Now it was rumoured to me, that Dave was a member of the Kitchener Chapter, but I dont really believe in rumours, and it wasn't any of my business. BUT he apparently broke both of Dan's thumbs and tossed a wad of cash at me. I paid $300.00 for this piece of shit, and Dave got me my money back, plus interest :D :D

It was a lesson learned, I've never really been too interested in getting it covered, The thought of another peice of shit tattoo doesn't interest me in anyway. Once bitten, twice shy. Now I know a hell of alot of good "inkers" but still, Dan was suppose to be good as well....

Chewtoy
06-03-2007, 01:15 PM
I thought it looked like a chick on a surf board :dontknow:

Yup... looked like a girl... with a big flowery head. :confused0006:

SquirreL-E
07-17-2007, 01:23 AM
no no it looks like side show bob bent over, ready to take it in the ass!