PDA

View Full Version : Best.Concert.Ever.

curlee
05-31-2007, 09:11 AM
And yes, camera phones suck

England
05-31-2007, 09:53 AM
may have been good but holy over price on the tickets !!!!

curlee
05-31-2007, 10:04 AM
I didn't do to bad, I had a pre-sale code from best buy.
It was still painful to pay though... [16]

Once in a lifetime though... [36]

And Sting's son's band opened which was ... entertaining...

fourplay
05-31-2007, 10:34 AM
The police just plain SUCK........... Complete waste of money goin to see a Has-been band............ 1 hit wonder ya might say...

:dontknow:

Dr.Ford
05-31-2007, 11:10 AM
not my cup of tea... but as long as you had fun...in BC

England
05-31-2007, 12:42 PM
The police just plain SUCK........... Complete waste of money goin to see a Has-been band............ 1 hit wonder ya might say...

:dontknow:

1 hit wonder WTF you live under a rock ???:fighting0071: Think you may find they had the odd hit ...;)

Mudgirl
05-31-2007, 12:49 PM
1 hit wonder WTF you live under a rock ???:fighting0071: Think you may find they had the odd hit ...;)

[stupid]

curlee
05-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Awww FP, tell me how you really feel!

It's ok guys, he's just sore cause I still owe him for a lost beer [chugging]

arjan
05-31-2007, 01:23 PM
One hit wonder [16][16]

They could probably fill a couple of hit cds and people would know all the songs.
If you would like them is another story.

I would have like to go, but the tickets where pricey.

epic3
05-31-2007, 01:37 PM
of course the tix were pricey they had over 20 years to make up for

captain
05-31-2007, 02:46 PM
they have some good songs but id rather spend my money on beer

Honky
05-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Best drunken song ever……RRRRRRRRRRRRRoooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn
[36] [36][51]

lizard
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Most annoying song ever

message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle

fourplay
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Most annoying song ever

message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle message in a boooooooooooottle

:s30x: right up there with walking on the moon, synchronicity, don't stand etc... I cringe when the radio plays any of them.. Haven't listened to Rock 101 since this bullshit "WE'RE BROKE, LETS DO A REUNION TOUR" started..

The only reason Timbo's on the bandwagon is cause they're "AUSTRALIAN" Too [f] [f]

They had 1 hit even worth listening to, and its because eddie murphy made it famous, Roxanne, the rest were pop radio tunes, never had talent, always lookin for the "next" hit.. I grew up in the time they came out, THEY SUCKED.. Come to think of it, wtf was stings solo album, dream of the blue turtles or some crap.. Im glad ya had fun, but.. In MY opinion, they fuckin suck ass, always has and always will..

[cheers]

NeoAnderson
05-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Cool pics!
I wish i coulda gone.
I grew up with em and appreciate their music and talent.
I agree some of their tunes are ..in fact..annoying,but they got other ones that aren't bad at all.

Styx
05-31-2007, 08:25 PM
The only reason Timbo's on the bandwagon is cause they're "AUSTRALIAN" Too [f] [f]

They had 1 hit even worth listening to, and its because eddie murphy made it famous, Roxanne, the rest were pop radio tunes, never had talent, always lookin for the "next" hit.. I grew up in the time they came out, THEY SUCKED.. Come to think of it, wtf was stings solo album, dream of the blue turtles or some crap.. Im glad ya had fun, but.. In MY opinion, they fuckin suck ass, always has and always will..

[cheers]

Seem to know all about them!!! Sound like a closet Police lover....Come on out of there fourply...lol...

I like most all there songs tho I only have one or two of their cd's, very progressive for the time... Alot of bands even now stylize after them...
[cheers]

jakerngr
05-31-2007, 08:28 PM
dont stand so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont stand so!!!!!!!!!!!dont stand so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

close to meeeee