PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna Vehicle Inspection Facilities??

glopedawg
05-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey, I recently received a box 1 vehicle inspection which meens the cops took my truck right off the highway until it is inspected and fixed, then inspected once again. I own a 1986 IFS Yota and it's in decent shape all around. I was just wondering if anyone around KELOWNA knew of any shops that they've delt with or know any decent guys that work at an inspection shop? I need my truck back on the road as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[cheers] [cheers]

crazy j
05-30-2007, 12:08 AM
cant recomend a shop for you, im friends with the guys at howies on the westside, but unsure if they do inspections.
im curious as to the cops reason for a box 1.
if its ifs it cant be that big, and you say its in decent shape so what was his problem with your truck? they dont usually use the #1 unless its pretty serious.

glopedawg
05-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey, thats what I've heard about vehicle inspections, I guess I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, because I was falsely accused for some serious shit about a month ago by the cops, and I was arrested n shit, so I guess they thought they were doing the right thing in fucking me over with my truck. No worries though im just going to suck it up and go get inspected wherever.
go fuck yourself cops

broken_down
05-30-2007, 11:46 AM
A-plus auto does inspections! in rutland [cheers]

Deathtrap
05-30-2007, 05:53 PM
I know Peachland Auto does them, its the only shop in peachland, its on the water front.

glopedawg
05-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey Broken_Down, haha what do u drive anyways to have a name like that, maybe a ford?? haha Anyways what have you heard about a-plus auto, anything good?
[cheers]

85_GMC_4x4
06-01-2007, 02:02 PM
My buddy had his out of provice inspection done at Canadian tire.

They nit-picked him pretty bad tho... right down to making him buy new windshield wiper blades.