PDA

View Full Version : stave lake roll over

webster
05-28-2007, 02:03 PM
I am one of the trucks with the buggy behind it and I DID NOT JUST DRIVE AWAY !!! i stayed and helped as much as i could for an hour i told the first car that was heading down to call 911 i gave them a flash light i sent other trucks down to them we did all we could before deciding to get out of the way of the emergency vehicles

Murd0c
05-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the site, too bad it's not on better cercimstances(ya I can't spell) gotta hate it how rumours start some times.

So what kind of buggy do you have?

[cheers]

England
05-28-2007, 02:06 PM
i dont know what this is about but welcome

bakelite
05-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Rumours eh? Did someone else drive away? Good on you for helping and welcome to this place. [cheers]

webster
05-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Someone else did drive away but it was the car we sent to call 911

bakelite
05-28-2007, 02:49 PM
I see...thanks for the info stick around, good place here. [cheers]

Momma Taz
05-28-2007, 02:56 PM
welcome to the site and so about all the rumours flying around,we are usually a good group but when things happen in our playground we all get very edgy

webster
05-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Its also my playground , i've been going there for 15 years

Momma Taz
05-28-2007, 03:47 PM
nice to meet you,and if i sounded bitchy: sorry. my husband cooter rolled his truck last year in the same spot--that is why there are no trees left in the one area, totalled the truck but he was lucky enough to walk away with a nasty bump on the head,sore back and a couple of cuts. if you look back in the pics file, you will see heavy's most memorable pics, it was one of them

FKN MRK
05-28-2007, 03:58 PM
[cheers] Glad you signed on to clear things up. Good on ya for doing all you could[cheers] I Have been on an accident scene before and it seems that the paramedics and fire ect. dont have any time for the peeps that were helping with things till they got there. I was brushed off and sent away. Dont blame ya for headin out once they got there. There aint much left to do.

Stick around[cheers]

Murd0c
05-28-2007, 06:49 PM
so what kind of buggy do ya have?

S15Andrea
05-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I apologize if you had been around, but from what I 'heard' and saw there was know one else down at the scene but the friends of the victim and the people I was with.
So that is where my conclusion had come from.

4Lo
05-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I know what you mean by not sticking around when emergency arrives. There is no tim for chit chat at that moment. They're priority is to assess the injured and help them. It is not personal they don't mean to be rude that's just the way it is.

It's not your fault webster it seems that by being polite they just got to close to the edge. Too bad more peeps aren't more courtious like this young lad....RIP.

redman
05-28-2007, 09:30 PM
isnt the site full now?

anothrknight
05-28-2007, 11:56 PM
to be honest i did not notice anything above what was right infront of me at the ground below..

being the first one to the vehicle, my first concern was finding my friends

i helped one to a safe area and went back to find Shorty, only to be gravely upset as to what i found...

im sorry to the 2 vehicles who were towing the buggies also, i would not want any ill word to be spread of you, i wouldnt say you did not stop because i personally was not in the state of mind to notice, but anything you did do to help in your position is much appreciated

thank you again to all who helped us out in any way you could.

Cheeky
05-29-2007, 10:27 PM
wow your a sweetheart,very thoughtfull,now go fuck yourself back to the other place you post useless shit:D

Cheeky
05-29-2007, 10:27 PM
to be honest i did not notice anything above what was right infront of me at the ground below..

being the first one to the vehicle, my first concern was finding my friends

i helped one to a safe area and went back to find Shorty, only to be gravely upset as to what i found...

im sorry to the 2 vehicles who were towing the buggies also, i would not want any ill word to be spread of you, i wouldnt say you did not stop because i personally was not in the state of mind to notice, but anything you did do to help in your position is much appreciated

thank you again to all who helped us out in any way you could.

HillBillyLincoln
06-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Welcome Webster.....what a way to introduce yourself!. Rumours fly fast. I know you guys stopped and helped as much as you could. Some people say he was drinking, was this confirmed? If he was heading into Stave it would be less likely to be drunk.

mud-dog27
06-06-2007, 12:45 AM
wow your a sweetheart,very thoughtfull,now go fuck yourself back to the other place you post useless shit:D

:dontknow:

naketa'sjeep
06-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Welcome [cheers]