PDA

View Full Version : 4Wheel wholesalers

Throttle
05-20-2007, 12:30 AM
I don't know if anyone's been down to the 4wheel Wholesalers down in Lynden Washington, but they're awsome! I went down there today with a couple wheelin buddies of mine. My friend got some sweet TRXUS tires for DIRT CHEAP!!!! I think he saved over $200!!!!

Long drive down from Chilliwack here (about 2 hours from the border), but if you know what you want, usually they have it for a lot cheaper than up here!!

HEAVY METAL
05-20-2007, 08:25 AM
way too support your local business's and economy..[16] .i'll pay the higher prices and help the CANADIAN economy.. thanks..

how much gas did ya use for the four hr return trip?

heres a question for ya... have you ever gone into a " aftermarket" store and honeslty say.. " hey this is what i can get this for.. can u do anything?"...

betcha they will match at the least.. try it... if they dont and dont give you a rreasonable explanation than change shops...

i love the " i can drive down south and get it cheaper" crowd....why dont ya just move their ya yankee supporter...

HEAVY METAL
05-20-2007, 08:33 AM
for the record what did he pay for the tires.... savin 200 doesnt tell us much...

Throttle
05-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Well actually he got his tires AND wheels for under $800. Up here they wanted to charge him $950 just for the tires alone in which the tires he was looking for 'aren't anywhere in canada' - Kal Tire quote. SO HE HAD TO GO TO THE STATES TO GET THEM. go fuck yourself

Throttle
05-20-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm not fuckin saying I'm going to go down there for any little fucking thing. For tires, fuckin rights I will.

MADE IN AMERICA. GUARANTEED YOUR TIRES ON YOUR CHEV ARE MADE IN AMERICA, SO I GUESS YOUR SUPPORTIN THE YANKS TO YOU RETARD.go fuck yourself
DIFFERENCE IS I PAID A FUCK OF A LOT LESS THAN YOU DID = MORE BEER [cheers]

HEAVY METAL
05-20-2007, 09:32 AM
kal tire....[16] the most expensive place too buy tires... try a small local shop next time.. u might be surprised... any big" chain" type of stores have large overhead and set percentages they sell stuff for. what size tires? what rims?

now ya got me curiuos as too my cost...

what vehicle,? what rim,? what size tire,?under 800 with taxes, ?cdn funds?

no where in canada huh?.. or no where with the suppliers they use? which is it?

oh... and right back at ya buddy...go fuck yourself [cheers]

HEAVY METAL
05-20-2007, 09:36 AM
[.go fuck yourself
DIFFERENCE IS I PAID A FUCK OF A LOT LESS THAN YOU DID = MORE BEER [cheers][/quote]

i have access too wholesale accounts via a very large lowermainland autogroup... so i highly doubt that there bud....:D

harleyfatboy99ca
05-20-2007, 09:39 AM
drama

UU
05-20-2007, 09:40 AM
drama

way to pick on the fuckin' newbie HEAVY

that's my job, ya scab

B
05-20-2007, 09:41 AM
we retail 33 12:50's truxus mt's out at 225 per corner and black steel wheels ar 767's 15 x 8 for 80 bucks a piece can plus taxes .... but if ur willing to pay up front there is allways a bit more room but as for them in canada ur right ive sold 5 sets in the last 3 weeks so their are not any more in bc at the moment ...[32] .... buy the time u take exchange and ur time in to account i think the totals will be close ...

Throttle
05-20-2007, 10:59 AM
i have access too wholesale accounts via a very large lowermainland autogroup... so i highly doubt that there bud....

Due to family relations, I get dealer cost [15]

Anyway. All I bought down there was a set of automatic tire deflators. Oh my god, Canada is going down because I spent $50 in the states... holy shit....:rolleyes:

If you hate supporting the american economy maybe you should start an anti-american wheeling group there Heavy. No American made vehicles or parts allowed.

Throttle
05-20-2007, 11:08 AM
we retail 33 12:50's truxus mt's out at 225 per corner and black steel wheels ar 767's 15 x 8 for 80 bucks a piece can plus taxes .... but if ur willing to pay up front there is allways a bit more room but as for them in canada ur right ive sold 5 sets in the last 3 weeks so their are not any more in bc at the moment ...[32] .... buy the time u take exchange and ur time in to account i think the totals will be close ...

Yeah, buddy was getting 31X10.5's on black daytona steelies.

I could get the steelies for him for $43.50, but they wouldn't be in for a couple weeks from the dealer supplier. I don't know how much effort my friend put into looking for the TRXUS 31's, but he called me yesterday morning sayin he was goin to the states to get a set, so I decided to hop in for the ride.

m j
05-20-2007, 11:25 AM
if there is a Canadian shop that will sell at equivilent pricing I will shop locally.

I do not feel any sorrow for a seller that cannot beat FULL US RETAIL.
so comparing 'the good guy' pricing, to full retail down south, and still coming up on the short side is unacceptable.
to many markups by middlemen in the foodchain up here.

I will support Cdn MADE products and craftsmen as much as possible.

barracuda
05-20-2007, 11:47 AM
I have purchased US and Canadian, some items due to availability are easier to get down there and some are not .for instance the tires i got were cheaper in Canada but the rims were half the price in the US , the bigger problem was availability in Canada at the time so we went down for a day trip to Seattle and had a nice day trip saw the sights and picked up the rims . Same thing goes for gears, lockers ,ltd slp clutch packs etc i have purchased in US and Canada.

I would say that the US competition has caused Canadian prices to come down a fair bit from a decade ago for 4x4 parts which is a benifit to the consumer . It used to be that there was alot less selection here but that has changed a fair bit now and we now seem to have as much choices as the American 4x4 enthusiasts .

NeoAnderson
05-20-2007, 04:43 PM
There is another 4x4 place opening up in surrey in june called National 4wd.
Not sure where exactly.It was supposed to be in Port Kells but that fell through.

http://www.national4wdonline.com/cart.php

Since its new i'm sure he will open to meeting or beating prices to gain business.From what i have read he is a good guy too.

Might be a good place to spread the FIBC thang too[36]

Throttle
05-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Wicked! Can't wait! We need more 4x4 wholesalers out here. We've got so many trails and rigs up here, I don't know why we don't have 4x4 shops comin out of our asses

Ballsjeep
05-25-2007, 05:35 PM
All I can say is ...if you can cross the border and save money for 4x4 parts ?? Do it ...you would be a complete frackin idiot not to ...support local shops ?? pretty hard to do when there so greedy ...I was shopping around for a rear drive shaft for my jeep ....accross the line in Belingham 240 us...I was quoted as high as 700 bucks locally ....yeah I will spend the extra 460 bucks ..so I can support my local greedy shops...cause Im such a nice guy ....Blahhhhhh....

jakerngr
05-25-2007, 06:28 PM
its only worth it to go to the us for parts if you a knob and dont know anyone here. i'll bet that i can sell you anything you can buy out of the states for the same price and i will still make a few bucks