PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Help!

herba4d20
05-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped us on Sat.
Thanks to the folks in the stock Toy that showed us the road down to Hale Creek was not as bad as it looked.
Had a great day, what a beautiful spot.

Came back up the hill for Hale and the auto tranny dumped all it's fluid around KM 23.

Thanks to the guy in the Chev diesle, who got me to the Indian store at Chehalis in about 10 MIN. (WOW that was fast)
Thanks to the guy who got me back up there with my 4 L's of tranny fluid.
And A very special Thank You to Steve Dillon from the 4WD Assc.
And Thanks to Steve and Debbie for all your help.
Hope to see you out on the trails.
I guess we need to make a deposit in the Karma Bank.

Cookie
05-13-2007, 01:03 PM
yup its a nice spot down there. lots of room to play

sdillen
05-14-2007, 06:08 PM
And A very special Thank You to Steve Dillon from the 4WD Assc.
And Thanks to Steve and Debbie for all your help.

No problem -- Glad you made it home without further grief. Actually you probably saved me from a lot of trouble next weekend because on the way home I found that I need to replace my clutch. If it packed it in from the short tow I gave your 'sploder.....it CLEARLY wouldn't have lasted through the long weekend. 2 years of serious abuse before regearing last winter has taken it's toll -- Centerforce Dual-friction or not, there's only so much you can ask of a clutch!

Steve.

Hello Kitty
05-14-2007, 06:13 PM
good to hear boys n girls.

[cheers]

herba4d20
05-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey Steve
Did ya get my pm sun. am? we made it home and all, but I'm fealing really bad about your cluch. I'm pretty sure I know when it happend, on the hill half way when we stopped. Sorry does'nt help. Knowing you'll have a care free long weekend does help a little though. I feel really *&(*$%#*. We did'nt see what happend to ya, thought you stopped to dump garbage off. we stopped at the sasquach to check fluids. every thing was working so we booted for home , had we known that we %$#@^% your cluch We would never have left you EVER. Drove the s'loder to our friend tranny guy and he says there's a vent it sometimes pukes like that. anyway Pete drives her home, tops the fluid, fixes e brake, then next thing you know it's only got reverse gear. Go figure 100k or more, everythings fine ,next thing guess who's working on the tranny. Better here than 23k hwfsr. I sure hope you made her home o-kay with kids and all. As Pete says the karma bank will be overflowing when we're done. We owe you a big one too.
Beth