PDA

View Full Version : o shit

fullsizebronco
04-21-2007, 02:53 PM
well someone called by law on me last week and gave me a 24 hour notice on both of my trucks i cant afford insurance on both trucks so i need to find a place to maybe store at least one without being harassed about them anyone know of a place or someone who will take one in for me for a month or so till may long i got beer lol i have till the 24th to move them and if i dont they get towed:(

muddy mud skipper
04-21-2007, 07:12 PM
i may be able to take both in for a month.....might cost u $40.i got to talk to my dad me and him have a yeard we rent in rutland.i'll let u know tomorrow.i might be able to get himto take them in for some beer:D

fullsizebronco
04-22-2007, 01:26 PM
were are you in rutland i have my trucks just near the max in rutland *pm me your number*

Mobular
04-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Do yourself a favor and go to city hall and find out exactly what the bylaw states. See what infact is needed to comply to the bylaw. Bylaws have come by my place (Delta) and issued a complaint order. I looked into the bylaw wording and found that my yard/vehicle did not meet the required infraction violations stipulations. In our area, 3 points describe a "nuisance" vehicle. They tried to go on just one of the points, where in reality all 3 must be met before it it truly a "nuisance" vehicle. I presented the facts to bylaws and they went away. You might also be able to get away with just storage insurance. So, in short, what I'm saying is they've been known to bullshit their way into issuing tickets, so educate yourself and fight it if possible.
I have also learned that one person's complaints is not enough to act on a "violation". If you do not comply to the bylaw order, another person residing in the immediate area must also complain before bylaws can physically remove the vehicle. This info comes from personal experience being on both sides of the action. One last thing, this shoud be in Around the Bonfire so that more folks would see it. Hope it helps and good luck!

DURANGO
04-22-2007, 05:05 PM
you live on mccurdy???

fullsizebronco
04-22-2007, 07:36 PM
well as it goes they are in front of my g/f's house with no insurance and they are saying when i talked to them that it is city land so have to be fully insured and they fact that they are both ugly mud trucks they were telling me even if i insured them that they would not be able to sit there for long times because they are an eye sore but i see wut you mean i only talked to the lady there then the bylaw guy and he was nice enough to give me 4 more days ...

muddy mud skipper
04-22-2007, 08:35 PM
pm sent man

fullsizebronco
04-23-2007, 04:04 PM
thanx

muddy mud skipper
04-26-2007, 01:23 PM
glad i could help out man