PDA

View Full Version : 2nd tattoo ideas

thatshott101
03-06-2007, 07:02 PM
The bfs willing to pay for another tattoo for me so i have been thinking of some ideas
one is a bulls skull with a lil cowboy hat (the skull is "jake the ass" we have him infront of our cabin on a tree gaurds our front gate)
or the same skull cowboy hat adn the words "the clan of the heard" its a family thing its a sign we have at the entrance of our cabin that has been in our family for like ever

2nd idea is 2 horse shoes that over lap eachother

i want it to be lower hip bone so nothing huge but nothing small ive heard that the skull idea might not work if its too small bcause of details (i didnt think there was that much detail to go into a skull)

thatshott101
03-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Some pics

Squishy
03-06-2007, 11:26 PM
fuck it get sleeves chicks with tattoos are hot

Hello Kitty
03-07-2007, 01:08 AM
you should make up your own mind if it's going on your body and not even think about what ANYONE'S opinion is.

drama

Redneck Cowgirl
03-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Nice... Just make sure any horseshoe you get is U up other wise the luck will dump out of it.... never turn a horseshoe upside down, its bad luck..... I like the photo, and with the other ones are nice and all, some better shading to make it look a little more real would be my choice[cheers]

Squishy
03-07-2007, 02:08 AM
Nice... Just make sure any horseshoe you get is U up other wise the luck will dump out of it.... never turn a horseshoe upside down, its bad luck..... I like the photo, and with the other ones are nice and all, some better shading to make it look a little more real would be my choice[cheers]

what happens if you tip over[31] [31] [31] does the luck fall out then?[22]

thatshott101
03-07-2007, 08:49 AM
no matter waht eventualy im gettign both tattoos done just dont know which one first and were im thinking the 2 horse shoes (U facing up i like good luck) and eventauly the skull on my shoulder blade or something

is it true though for the skull that there is alot of detail? like if it was jsut a lil bit bigger would it still be "too" small?