PDA

View Full Version : Dadys Home...

Jordman
02-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey guys as promised I came and signed up[36] This place FRICKIN rules, why it took me so long to find it I will never know. I went out camping with some of the guys and gals last weekend, thanks to the generosity of country cowgirl. She was nice enough to pick me up and drop me off seen as how im a lowly car owner for the time being. Had a blast, despite the sleep in the cab of a truck and the snow it was awesome.

A little about me, Im 22 I love the outdoors, I get out as often as I can weather doesn’t stop me. I will soon be buying a truck (hopefully by May or June) so I will be able to add 4x4ing to my list of expensive hobbies:) I love to fish and hunt and know a few people in the firearms community, so if anyone’s looking for people to teach the hunting CORE or P.A.L I can pass on a few good names of instructors. There are many things I want to get in to like diving but right now have other priorities so I have to sit those on the side for now.

We live in the most beautiful part of the world and Im just happy to explore it:)

anyways this is all I can think of to post for now so ill shut up and talk later.[36]

Once again awesome site, It will keep me busy for a while reading through it.

Honky
02-26-2007, 05:48 PM
welcome to FIBC...sounds like you will fit right in [cheers]

Mudgirl
02-26-2007, 06:43 PM
welcome

good to meet ya this weekend [cheers]

Ironman
02-26-2007, 07:15 PM
[stupid] [cheers] .....

Flashless
02-26-2007, 10:27 PM