PDA

View Full Version : HI!!!

DeViL_cHiLd
02-17-2007, 03:57 AM
Well hello everyone!!!

I do not have a truck, i have never been 4x4ing in my life but i would LOVE to do it...my brother is a 4x4 junkie and he is out all the time so one day ill go with him and see what its all about!
I actually heard about this website through him, his name is mini and he really really seems to enjoy 4x4ing with everyone here and whatnot, so i figured what the hell ill go check it out...and here I am.

Anyways like i said i would love to try 4x4ing, it seems like tons of fun (and mud) and who doesnt love a good mud pile every now and then :P

So ya im new so please be gentle with me! :D

Princess
02-17-2007, 09:36 AM
Well hello everyone!!!

I do not have a truck, i have never been 4x4ing in my life but i would LOVE to do it...my brother is a 4x4 junkie and he is out all the time so one day ill go with him and see what its all about!
I actually heard about this website through him, his name is mini and he really really seems to enjoy 4x4ing with everyone here and whatnot, so i figured what the hell ill go check it out...and here I am.

Anyways like i said i would love to try 4x4ing, it seems like tons of fun (and mud) and who doesnt love a good mud pile every now and then :P

So ya im new so please be gentle with me! :D

[15] your brother hasn't told you much about us has he? [15]

welcome [cheers]

HEAVY METAL
02-17-2007, 09:42 AM
welcome too the gong show yo....enjoy ur stay....oh yeah and come out!

GOT MUD
02-17-2007, 01:03 PM
welcome to the nut house

DeeDee
02-17-2007, 01:16 PM
I was gonna be a jerk but seeing Mini is ur bro Im sure you've had a hard enuf life:rolleyes:

So welcome chicky....:vroam:

See u around...[cheers]

lincoln locked
02-17-2007, 03:52 PM
welcome and see you on the trails [cheers]

goldie
02-17-2007, 05:05 PM
I was gonna be a jerk but seeing Mini is ur bro Im sure you've had a hard enuf life:rolleyes:

See u around...[cheers]

[stupid][iagree]

DeViL_cHiLd
02-17-2007, 07:50 PM

See u around...[cheers]

oh so true. he is a horrible person. :P im permanently damaged due to him sooo as pay back if anyone wants to know any embarrasing stories about him when he was a kid just ask and of course being new i would have to oblige and tell the truth! :D
hehe

mini
02-17-2007, 07:57 PM
oh so true. he is a horrible person. :P im permanently damaged due to him sooo as pay back if anyone wants to know any embarrasing stories about him when he was a kid just ask and of course being new i would have to oblige and tell the truth! :D
hehe

that is enough outta you. ill get you the next time i see you :mad0215:

See u around...[cheers]

well well well , now i know how you really feel about me[j]

Trooper
02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the site see you out on the trails!

Kinslayer
02-17-2007, 11:44 PM
Oh, I think this is gonna be good.

Evan the Blue
02-17-2007, 11:46 PM
Hehe welcome to the nut house ....

[cheers]

Kinslayer
02-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey Evan, you still in Korea? Wheres the new pics?

Trooper
02-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Korea I got a bro there who runs an ELS school is he wasnt such a mooch I would actually talk to him hah

fecalspray
02-18-2007, 11:06 AM
So... where are these stories????:hitler:
:welcome: