PDA

View Full Version : Just a silly question?

bcwheeler
01-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Just a thought... Why the fuk do people ask if a tattoo is going to hurt??? Does getting a couple hundred thousand holes poked into your body sound non painfull to any one out there? :happy0045: :happy0045:

Hello Kitty
01-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Just a thought... Why the fuk do people ask if a tattoo is going to hurt??? Does getting a couple hundred thousand holes poked into your body sound non painfull to any one out there? :happy0045: :happy0045:

some people have different pain thresholds maybe so it hurts some more than others ?

lizard
01-29-2007, 08:24 PM
so................ do tattoes hurt ?

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Everybody told me they didn't hurt. The fucking bastard sonsofbitches lied. Next tat I get, I'm finding somebody who will let me be so piss hammered I don't even remember it, and I don't give a shit about alcohol thinning the blood.

bcwheeler
01-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Um big miss conception about that bleeding more.. How much booze you got , Im bored lol

Oh yeah and I go tabout 70 percent or so of my body tattooed and umEvery fucking one of them hurt like a bitch .. as to threasholds.. That dont mean it doesnt hurt....Just some can last longer than others..lol ha story of my life.. It hurts Mike stop let me rest...

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Um big miss conception about that bleeding more.. How much booze you got , Im bored lol

Oh yeah and I go tabout 70 percent or so of my body tattooed and umEvery fucking one of them hurt like a bitch .. as to threasholds.. That dont mean it doesnt hurt....Just some can last longer than others..lol ha story of my life.. It hurts Mike stop let me rest...

I've got no booze at the moment, but that's what liquor stores are for. They hold my booze for me until I go to pick it up. And regardless of misconceptions or what, I don't care about anyones opinion on the matter...I'm going to be fucking wasted for my next tat. And if the guy tattooing me is good, I'll make him drink with me after too. I've got lots planned, it's too damned expensive though, especially considering how drunk I want to be for it. Ha

bcwheeler
01-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Lololol

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Speaking of having a rest, I fucked up, I made it through a bit over two hours but I held off on the outer shading because I'd had enough. But it would've cost the same either way, and I'm not shaving my arm again just for shading. Part of the reason I want to be wasted is so I can go all the way next time, doesn't matter how long it takes...just means I have to keep drinking...

Murd0c
01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
u want to get one done wasted??????

are u a fucken idiot?

could be something aobut booze thinning the blood but I don't know what I'm talkign about

HEAVY METAL
01-29-2007, 08:45 PM
does it hurt?

u-can-2
01-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Nope.....I find it kinda soothing :s30x:

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 08:47 PM

are u a fucken idiot?

could be something aobut booze thinning the blood but I don't know what I'm talkign about

No I want to get LOTS done wasted. Who cares? Lots of people have lived through it. So will I. And yes, I'm aware that apparently alcohol thins the blood, and I could care less. So long as it comes out how I want it, I'm happy. Perfect way to do a full sleeve...big drunken tattoing marathon. Except for the guy doing it. Although for that, I'd definetely get him hammered afterward...

Hello Kitty
01-29-2007, 08:50 PM
i don't think gettin wasted is gonna help the pain. but who knows. gettin up to piss every couple minutes might suck though.

just get it done with the pain and have something to show for your efforts.

my 0.02

Murd0c
01-29-2007, 08:53 PM
fuck pain aint bad as long as I can blow U-CAN kiss's I can handle anything

u-can-2
01-29-2007, 08:59 PM
[15][15][15][15][15]

Must have been the rum [aahh]

Suz got some too :cool:

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 09:00 PM
i don't think gettin wasted is gonna help the pain. but who knows. gettin up to piss every couple minutes might suck though.

my 0.02

Did that once already, and it sucked. I'd never get through a sleeve. As for getting up to piss, I can hold it pretty good...

epic3
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM

my 0.02

cathoder

bcwheeler
01-29-2007, 10:34 PM

are u a fucken idiot?

Ok I am officially joininng the band wagon ...

REECE Your right you dont know what you are talking about, SO SHUT UP

lol [cheers] Um do you have any idea how much booze you have to drink fo rit to actuall ythin your blood to the point of affecting a tattoo...
And to you metal .. Um if you were getiing hammed the whole time and nto sharing It htink it woudlnt matter how much you drank They woudl make it hurt.. lol
Um usually the reason you are not allowed to be hammered is because we ( Tattoo artist) hate dealing with drunk idiots want Elmer Fukin Fud on thier asses..( Hmm I see the rabbit tracks but where'd he go ?/ Musta ran back in the whole

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 10:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Elmer Fudd that's fucking hilarious, I'd almost do that sober but it would be kind of a waste...I'm pretty sure getting ink on your ass would hurt like hell too. No, I know what I want, doesn't matter whether I'm drunk or sober on that part. As for not sharing, well...I wouldn't want a drunk guy doing ink on me. Afterwards, though, I'd make sure there was enough to go around...but it is kind of tough finding guys willing to do it. And it's understandable. But I'll find one, I know how much pain I feel when I'm drunk and how much pain I feel when I'm sober, so my mind is made up.

Princess
01-29-2007, 10:59 PM
isn't the pain part of the experience? :dontknow: or maybe i'm just a little odd? :D

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Oh it's part of the experience alright, it just happens to be one part I can do without. I can deal with pain fine if I have to, but I'd rather not if I don't have to. Alcohol. The cause of...and solution to...all of lifes problems.

Hello Kitty
01-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Oh it's part of the experience alright, it just happens to be one part I can do without. I can deal with pain fine if I have to, but I'd rather not if I don't have to. Alcohol. The cause of...and solution to...all of lifes problems.

I have had some stuff done after a few drinks and it actually sucked but to each his own.

If you can't take the pain why bother ?

fucken pussy bitch.

[15]

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I have had some stuff done after a few drinks and it actually sucked but to each his own.

fucken pussy bitch.

[15]

I'm sure you'd be screaming if my dick was in your ass, I'm sure you would appreciate some lube in that situation...anything to ease the pain...

Hello Kitty
01-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm sure you'd be screaming if my dick was in your ass, I'm sure you would appreciate some lube in that situation...anything to ease the pain...

was talkin about ink. not what u and murdoug do when the lights are off. seriously? why the need to get messed up just do it ?

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm surprised you would ask that question. As if there's really ever an excuse required to get drunk. I think this is a fine one, at that...

Princess
01-29-2007, 11:18 PM

fucken pussy bitch.

[15]

thats my opinion too but hey what do i know :dontknow:

bcwheeler
01-29-2007, 11:22 PM
isn't the pain part of the experience? :dontknow: or maybe i'm just a little odd? :D

No your right part of earning it , but doesnt change the fact it sucks

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 11:23 PM
No your right part of earning it , but doesnt change the fact it sucks

PS Already did it. And will do it again. I still want to be drunk when I do it again. Even if it doesn't hurt any less, it'll be a lot more fun.

UU
01-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Pain is temperary

:cool:

Hello Kitty
01-29-2007, 11:24 PM
PS Already did it. And will do it again. I still want to be drunk when I do it again. Even if it doesn't hurt any less, it'll be a lot more fun.

never know until you try.

[36]

MetalMan
01-29-2007, 11:26 PM
I figure it would be great, bring all the buddies in and play drinking games. And then when the tat is done, get the guy doing the ink to join in, and maybe he'll forget to make me pay for it!!! Score!

surreysinner
01-29-2007, 11:42 PM
My last tattoo i drank, but it wasnt for the pain i just wanted to drink. I think it helps a bit, but who knows since i didnt really catch a buzz till it was done. As for the piss breaks, i like to take a quick cigar break every hour or so anyway.

My tat guy drinks to, but not much....2-4 beers in 4 hours. He always has a few and his portfolio shows that he does good work and speaks for itself. Its not like he's going to get pissed and start fucking up his livelyhood.

Another guy that does ink on me will not work without smoking a fatty first. Me personally have no problem with since it seems to make you concentrate more.

If your so worried about pain take 2 perkasets and fugatabout it.

UU
01-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Clean and sober

suck it up butter cup

Princess
01-30-2007, 12:06 AM
geez if the pain is that bad, pussy out and use emla?[16]

Hello Kitty
01-30-2007, 12:09 AM
geez if the pain is that bad, pussy out and use enima?[16]

:D

:eek:

Princess
01-30-2007, 12:14 AM
hey frosty go fuck yourself no more pictures of shopping carts for you asshole :p

UU
01-30-2007, 12:15 AM
hey frosty go fuck yourself no more pictures of shopping carts for you asshole :p

[aahh] thats just mean for the sake of being mean.

[cheers]

Hello Kitty
01-30-2007, 12:31 AM

[j]

Papa Pete
01-30-2007, 08:26 AM
SUCK IT UP for christ sake the pain aint all that bad kinda soothing and its gone soon enough.

UU
01-30-2007, 08:32 AM
SUCK IT UP for christ sake the pain aint all that bad kinda soothing and its gone soon enough.

weird how that happens, take the needle out and the ache goes away:dontknow:

bakelite
01-30-2007, 08:49 AM
So it hurts eh? Damn I was thinking of getting a little butterfly or something :confused:

Papa Pete
01-30-2007, 10:28 AM
ya get a small one first Joe, just to see if you can handle the pain

[15] [15] [15] [15] [15] [15] [15] [15] [15]

bcwheeler
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
geez if the pain is that bad, pussy out and use emla?[16]

Emla has some really bad affect on alot of pigments tends to break them down , sO I Definateley do not recommend it Good for babies though

bcwheeler
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Clean and sober

suck it up butter cup

hmmmmmmmmmmm

so does that mean were not drinking today?>

Princess
01-30-2007, 12:26 PM
Emla has some really bad affect on alot of pigments tends to break them down , sO I Definateley do not recommend it Good for babies though

i was just being sarcastic really [15]

fishhead
01-30-2007, 12:29 PM
pain what pain i enjoyed it , i asked for more

bcwheeler
01-30-2007, 01:27 PM
sadistic fuker... I like this thingy ... \oo/_ (.) _\oo/
[36] [36] [36]

JIMR
01-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Everybody told me they didn't hurt. The fucking bastard sonsofbitches lied. Next tat I get, I'm finding somebody who will let me be so piss hammered I don't even remember it, and I don't give a shit about alcohol thinning the blood.

AND U CALL ME GIRLY????comeone now i have alot more ink than u do and i dont think any of them hurt, sides or my hands, chest, arms , ....none really hurt, theyre all kinda soothing like someone else said the noise of the gun and a nice cool fan and i could sleep .........

PUSSY !

MetalMan
01-30-2007, 06:09 PM
AND U CALL ME GIRLY????comeone now i have alot more ink than u do and i dont think any of them hurt, sides or my hands, chest, arms , ....none really hurt, theyre all kinda soothing like someone else said the noise of the gun and a nice cool fan and i could sleep .........

PUSSY !

You're so full of shit, I think you just got some on your pants...

Missy's Jimmy
01-30-2007, 06:39 PM
i didn't find that my tattoos hurt until after it was finished. some people told me it was going to hurt and others said it wasn't going to hurt. i dunno i have a tolerance for pain.

spanky
02-03-2007, 09:33 PM
It hurts Mike stop let me rest...

are you talking about tattoo's or something else:confused0006:

Moondog
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
The only one that hurt me was the one that i had inside my mouth [36]

bcwheeler
02-04-2007, 01:35 AM
are you talking about tattoo's or something else:confused0006:

Its the story of my life I guess

bcwheeler
02-04-2007, 01:36 AM
The only one that hurt me was the one that i had inside my mouth [36]

hahah you got poked in your mouth ...[f] [f] [f] [f]

kamloopsyota
02-04-2007, 01:56 AM
what the hell, can you really get a tattoo in your mouth?

bcwheeler
02-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Um yes you can but pretty much fukin pointless .. No offense.. It jstu looks like shit and never lasts very well

UU
02-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Kind of like a tagged animal :dontknow:

and when I went to Mike's last Tuesday for some more ink I didn't feel a thing.

MetalMan
02-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Kind of like a tagged animal :dontknow:

and when I went to Mike's last Tuesday for some more ink I didn't feel a thing.

That means your "ink" was actually done with a felt marker.