PDA

View Full Version : Dropped The Line ....

slacker
01-26-2007, 08:23 PM
so much crap ... WOW .. you metal guys will do anything to have a metal replacement .. even if itS tripple to replace !!!

we ran it for 6 months .. and now have a full knowledge on the product........ IT'S CRAP

I refuse to sell it . HAS BEEN DIS-CONTINUED

Ditchpig
01-26-2007, 08:31 PM
I fail to understand which line has been dropped here. Do you mean that you aren't going to sell metal panels anymore? Didn't know that you did in the first place!!

slacker
01-26-2007, 09:12 PM
dude ... I have been hackin' on ya for the last year ....!!!!@

oh well ..

not much steel left (thank god)

http://www.toyotafiberglass.com/sheet_metal.htm only the japan replacements (and there excellent).. and some others ... but our other line (wolf steel) , FORGET IT crap CRAP......CRAP

GOT MUD
01-26-2007, 11:29 PM
so what are ya sayn? are ya givin panels away. cause i could use some new fenders, as long as their all there cause the ones i got are hacked.

kamloopsyota
01-27-2007, 12:07 AM
haha yeah if you got any free first gen body parts ill have em

GOT MUD
01-27-2007, 01:06 AM
ya i think that pretty much goes for anybody don't it

StillRYE
01-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Maybe you just don't know how to put em on!:mad0215:

slacker
01-27-2007, 10:00 AM
ok ... so I guess you guys didnt know I was sellin' this stuff .. probably a good thing .

they were weld in panels ... such a wheel arches for the 84-88 runners
rocker panels , cab corners , 1/4 panel repair pieces .. just weld in pieces .. they were all hand made from a company back east . I had nothing but problems , so I'm glad i didnt sell any of this stuff to you guys .

I still carry the crash parts .. fenders , all the replacement panels , and of course the fiber stuff ..

GOT MUD
01-27-2007, 11:39 AM
ok ... so I guess you guys didnt know I was sellin' this stuff .. probably a good thing .

they were weld in panels ... such a wheel arches for the 84-88 runners
rocker panels , cab corners , 1/4 panel repair pieces .. just weld in pieces .. they were all hand made from a company back east . I had nothing but problems , so I'm glad i didnt sell any of this stuff to you guys .

I still carry the crash parts .. fenders , all the replacement panels , and of course the fiber stuff ..

how much for a set of 1st gen fiber fenders

StillRYE
01-27-2007, 12:58 PM
hey Corey have you made any of the 1st gen floor panels yet?