PDA

View Full Version : About me, my intro

guythalizard
01-24-2007, 11:01 PM
little about yourself..

Okay..:confused0006: here it go's..

I am a South Okanagan resident. Married with children.
My interests are GPS, geocaching, mapping, GMRS radios, exploring the great outdoors. Hiker/backpacker, also like to canoe. Also am a naturist I enjoy the beach as often as I can and when ever I can find the time. I have two webpages they are listed here that will give more info about me.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GuyThaLizard/
this site I have been collecting GPS waypoints to all kinds of areas in the South Okanagan and area for others to use and share.

I also have a website that I have posted list of all the hotsprings in B.C. and area that I have found waypoints this list is also compiled into a GPX list for others to download into their GPS.
and My hotsprings gps list (http://www.praize.com/forums/guythalizard/)

I am currently searching for waypoints to hotsprings, waterfalls, dams, secluded beaches and c/o beaches.

I understand there is a Warm Spring in the Kelowna area called "Angel Springs"
I have the waypoints to the trail head but still am in search for the actual coordinates to the springs / warm pools. I saw on a search in google a person named Halo on 10-25-2004, 04:11 PM spoke of Angel(Kelowna) Warm Springs this cought my eye and thought I'd join this site (Fun In B.C.) to see if I can get further info.

If you find yourself looking for GPS coordinates to places in the Okanagan area feel free to check my sites. There might be some trails/waypoints etc. for what you are looking for.

Have a great day all, and I hope to share waypoints with you!

Guy
AKA: Guy_Tha_Lizard / GuyThaLizard

Hello Kitty
01-25-2007, 01:04 AM
[cheers]

UU
01-25-2007, 08:30 AM
GPS ?

Waypoints ?

Kids and married ?

This guy sounds to smart to be here.[redneck]

Honky
01-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Three years ago I put out a Geo cache out as I thought it would be fun to get this going. There was some cool stuff in the box for whoever found it and also a disposable camera and a note pad so people could write some comments and take a picture with the camera then I was going to put the pictures and the notes up on the site.

The problem was I never put up the GPS coordinates. :eek: It was up the Creekside trail and a few months ago I went back and picked it up. Everything in the box was still in good shape and you guess it no one found it.:confused0006:

I have been thinking of starting this up again maybe Iíll make a post and see hoe much interest there would be. :confused:

SBC hris
01-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Welcome. I found a geocache without a GPS once.

lizard
01-25-2007, 03:30 PM
theres only one lizard allowed here

Jeepnut
01-25-2007, 03:33 PM
[stupid] .......[15] [15]

Tunabomber
01-26-2007, 09:26 AM
great idea kev do it[36]

oh and :welcome:

Murd0c
01-26-2007, 11:24 AM
welcome

u any good with photoshop?

Cookie
01-26-2007, 01:08 PM
yo. better turn and run now whle you got the chance.we'll dumb you down a notch or two, welcome tho

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
01-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Welcome and go fuck yourself

Troy
01-26-2007, 10:43 PM
:welcome:

guythalizard
02-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Hello Honky and others.

It's amazing what people put in a Geocache. There was someone down south , Texas?? who put a new Palm Pilot and new GPS both still in the blisterpacks in a army ammo. box and posted the coordinates 1st come 1st serve. Bet that one went fast. Someone else out this way by the tunnels on the KVR put $100.00 in a cache he found that had nothing in it when he found it... I should have looked for that one. Would have been a good find.

Guy

Three years ago I put out a Geo cache out as I thought it would be fun to get this going. There was some cool stuff in the box for whoever found it and also a disposable camera and a note pad so people could write some comments and take a picture with t...

guythalizard
02-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Thank for the welcome everyone!
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_19200354/.HomePage/__sr_/efc7.jpg?grAP3wFBS59xfN_a

B
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Thank for the welcome everyone!
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_19200354/.HomePage/__sr_/efc7.jpg?grAP3wFBS59xfN_a

is his siggy a bible:fighting0071: verse go fuck yourself ? [wako]

we better give him access to our bible study group ...

oh and let me know when u get god on ur gps ive know some crazy iranians and they say allah wants to know so they cam martar them selves

:hitler: and :welcome:

England
02-02-2007, 04:24 PM
welcome to fibc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guythalizard
02-13-2007, 09:53 PM
welcome to fibc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quite the video collection (link) will have to brouse some more when I have a chance. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Guy

mini
02-13-2007, 10:21 PM
welcome to the site

ps. what the hell is a geocache?:dontknow:

fourplay
02-14-2007, 08:01 AM
welcome to the site

ps. what the hell is a geocache?:dontknow:

Kinda like a prize box dumbass..[16] [16] They make a package, post the coordianates and people go looking for it, using GPS.. We used to do the same thing in cub scouts with compass's (yeah, I was a fuckin cubscout..)

Also, his sig does quote religion, but I believe it to be more of a referance to being a naturist (nudist?)

Anyways, welcome..

[cheers]

Honky
02-14-2007, 08:44 AM
is his siggy a bible:fighting0071: verse go fuck yourself ? [wako]

we better give him access to our bible study group ...

oh and let me know when u get god on ur gps ive know some crazy iranians and they say allah wants to know so they cam martar them selves

:hitler: and :welcome:

[15] [15] [15] [15]

thats funny stuff right there

lincoln locked
02-15-2007, 12:59 PM
welcome to the site [cheers]walk naked all you like :D