PDA

View Full Version : first piece.......

Squishy
01-24-2007, 09:21 PM
ive been wanting this for a long time, go fuck yourself if you dont like it, i just need some opinions on where to get it.

the piece will be the welsh dragon(done as a memorial piece for my grandma) and ive been thinking about getting it since she died, but i cant decide on a location or size. i was thinking on my calf, or the front of my shoulder, or the rear, but not sure.

lets hear where people would get something like this, because i really cant make up my mind

UU
01-24-2007, 09:24 PM
whole side of one calf

01-24-2007, 09:25 PM
calf, but what does a dragon have to do with your grandma? just curious.

Squishy
01-24-2007, 09:30 PM
calf, but what does a dragon have to do with your grandma? just curious.

she was the most proud welsh person in the world, she had welsh flags allover her house, a welsh only parking sign, and she made sure we were proud of being welsh when we were growing up, so i figured with the money she left us when she passed(allthough not much) i would get something that would make her proud

Troy
01-24-2007, 09:32 PM
thats cool dude, what about a sleeve?

BeerBaron666
01-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Sounds cool Kris[36] My cousin got my Moms side of the family crest on his are when my Grampa died and it looks sweet a cool family tirbute for sure

01-24-2007, 09:42 PM
she was the most proud welsh person in the world, she had welsh flags allover her house, a welsh only parking sign, and she made sure we were proud of being welsh when we were growing up, so i figured with the money she left us when she passed(allthough not much) i would get something that would make her proud

sounds good to me.Is the dragon a prominent welsh image?

u-can-2
01-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Do it Squish, all in all only what you think matters Dood [cheers]

Daryl's is on his forearm and it all about his brother....that's it [36]

So yeah, I say upper arm or back of calf ;)

barracuda
01-24-2007, 11:04 PM
why not a trip to Wales and see what its all about ? once you are there you can get a true welsh Tattoo What could be better then a welsh dragon from your gandmothers birth place wales . I was just thinking that it might hold more signifacance that way.

ShortStack
01-25-2007, 06:30 PM
squish do you have a pic ? :) sounds really neat!

Maybe print it or draw it and place it on your calf or where you're thinking of getting it. Might even look good up the spine. But easy to see pic first ;)