PDA

View Full Version : Well Holy Ever Loving Shit ,,You Honky Bastard !!!!!

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mohammed al achbar juheera jihad, The Unholy one has been Defeated !!!!!!

JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD !!!!!!![cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

So yeah Um Im interested to know about tattooin is this where I would look.????
anyone here know where to go ???

Sorry Honk!!! loloolol Had to[cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Thanks For the Work on putting this room together man appreciated Im sure by many...

Papa Pete
01-24-2007, 11:22 AM
do you go out of your way to try and piss people off

Honky
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
[15] [15] [15] [15]

your a funny guy! yeah I thought you would like this room ;)

Nothing on this site is set in stone. [cheers]

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
If you even remotely took that serious you need to put the coffe down and go have a cold shower man... by the wya liked ur tattoos...

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:24 AM
do you go out of your way to try and piss people off

Oh and you can ask Walt about that... Hey walt ... lolololgo fuck yourself go fuck yourself

Kinslayer
MMmm. Jihad.

[bacon]

bcwheeler
Mikey likes friends

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Jihad Jihad Jihad ...

Papa Pete
01-24-2007, 11:26 AM
sorry man its just we waited along time for this room and I for one would like to keep it

you do have a way

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Get over your self man , seriously relax ..Of all people on here you think I dont want it , And here is some more of my way JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD

So honky have you thought of your tattoo yet , ???? lol

Cheers

UU
01-24-2007, 11:33 AM
whats next Mike, ya gonna make a nun cry

jihad derka derka mohammad

[!] Hanky

Honky
01-24-2007, 11:34 AM
I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Black Hawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the firey black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats... screaming for help. As quickly as they'd come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day... I put a jihad on them.... And if you don't believe it, then you better kill me now... cause I'll put a jihad on you too.

Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. :rockhorns:

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey Walt you wann ago let your "NEW TATTOO" see some sun on Eagle....

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:38 AM
I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Black Hawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the firey black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats... screaming for help. As quickly as they'd come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day... I put a jihad on them.... And if you don't believe it, then you better kill me now... cause I'll put a jihad on you too.

Hmm a name like hony .. and goats...???? Makes more sense now
Follow the goat hearder !!! Mohamed Nasif Jerka derka "aka Honky The goat header" perdikistan
JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD..

Mohammed had his Peker pierced !!!!!! and his arse tattooed with large sun flower type design .. I seen it...

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:39 AM

Hmm a name like honky .. and goats...???? Makes more sense now
Follow the goat hearder !!! Mohamed Nasif Jerka derka "aka Honky The goat hearder" perdikistan
JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD..

Mohammed had his Peker pierced !!!!!! and his arse tattooed with large sun flower type design .. I seen it...

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:40 AM
size out of control .. Tattoos Rule

Hello Kitty
01-24-2007, 11:40 AM
:dontknow:

Honky
01-24-2007, 11:43 AM
So honky have you thought of your tattoo yet , ???? lol

Cheers

Sorry don't take this the wrong way......but I don't like your work. When i get one I will pay top dollar to the best. This is not an attack at you itís just I donít think your work is very good

UU
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Sorry don't take this the wrong way......but I don't like your work. When i get one I will pay top dollar to the best. This is not an attack at you itís just I donít think your work is very good

Really ?

Have you seen much of his work ?

It's good

jakerngr
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
[15] [15]

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:49 AM

Maybe I ll post some on here of some skulls and flames and yeah DEATH !!! Its no offence taken The style I tattoo with is far different than most around here.. Its not so much about the only the image though , look at the quality of shading lining and over all the life of the tattoos,
At least you got the idea of lookin for better work than what is out there ... There is a lot of scratchers out here...Check out a guy named Bob tyrell think you would like some of his work...

And its ok Kev We all know how you feel about me... no need to make fun of me now!! lol

Princess
01-24-2007, 11:51 AM
hey bcwheeler.... chill out dude, like Pete said, we've been wanting this room for a long time.... you are NOT the reason we got it and don't need you to BE the reason we lose it

personally i would like to see some more of your work.... just stop dancing round like a little school girl [16]

Honky
01-24-2007, 11:51 AM
I have seen the pictures of his past work as well as the kid he just did. ÖI kinda feel bad for him

But that is my opinionÖ.means nothingÖ.but itís mine

Jeepnut
01-24-2007, 11:52 AM
post up some of your work I would like to see it.....

UU
01-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Opinions are like assholes

[1e]

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:54 AM
I smoke way to much not to be as chill as they get , This is a room for discussing tattoos and that is what we are doign I ain mad you mad Kev?

Honky
01-24-2007, 11:54 AM
BCwheeler I donít even know youÖIím sure youíre a nice guy. Walter says you areÖthatís good enough for me. [cheers]

UU
01-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Well this is what Mike did for me yesterday.
Pics a bit blurry and the skin is a little irritated, but it's turning out nice.

I think some folks are to quick to judge.

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
means nothingÖ.but itís mine

Are you refering to James? Because ti Means wuite a bit, Symbols of loving family and the water as he is a pisces which is a water sign , The waves them selve ssymbolize the basic day to day hurdles we all over come , But yeah I guess if you read into it it dont mean much lolol

Kev I like your attitude more andmore every comment [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 11:59 AM
BCwheeler I donít even know youÖIím sure youíre a nice guy. Walter says you areÖthatís good enough for me. [cheers]

Meh Im no nice guy !!!! Thats for sure!! But you 'll get to knwo me Kev , Than it will all make sense to you !! lol

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 12:00 PM
HEy walt you were right about the pic Ill see if mine were better

C-Dog
Walt that looks pretty dam good to me i really like the leaves once the redness goes down make sure you get a nicer pic up [cheers]

Once again Nice work BCWheeler

Jeepnut
you had that paw before ??????so mike filled in around it????.....looks good

UU
01-24-2007, 12:04 PM

There are a few folks on this site that come across a little harsh when you first meet them. I can think of a few right off the top, you know who you are ,Princess, digger, monstercar, frosty, squishy, me (Kev would like to be); but we all get along which is the weird thing.

We need a poll as to who the biggest asshole on FIBC is

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 12:04 PM
here are some pics of this guys tattoo I know.. I heard he was a real tough guy !!! JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD

Oh and I like dancing around like a school girl reminds me of catholic school and the nuns They used to dress me up !!! Till I crowned her with some refried beens !!!![36] [36] [cheers] [cheers]

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 12:06 PM
We need a poll as to who the biggest asshole on FIBC
Um Fuk you in ur neck while eating a fish head ,Jesus wanted scars cause tattoos were not allowed !!!!!
Ok Ill stop now

Princess
01-24-2007, 12:06 PM
There are a few folks on this site that come across a little harsh when you first meet them. I can think of a few right off the top, you know who you are ,Princess, digger, monstercar, frosty, squishy, me (Kev would like to be); but we all get along which is the weird thing.

a great big go fuck yourself

Princess
01-24-2007, 12:07 PM
here are some pics of this guys tattoo I know.. I heard he was a real tough guy !!! JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD

Oh and I like dancing around like a school girl reminds me of catholic school and the nuns They used to dress me up !!! Till I crowned her with some refried beens !!!![36] [36] [cheers] [cheers]

Looks pretty good... [cheers]

UU
01-24-2007, 12:07 PM
a great big go fuck yourself

Princess >:goatse:[g] < me

call me

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Um Walt this is a Tattoo room Not a Gaping room

Papa Pete
01-24-2007, 12:12 PM

Which is all good except when FREAKING NEWBIES do it

Princess
01-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Princess >:goatse:[g] < me

call me

k

UU
01-24-2007, 12:15 PM

[j][j][j][j][j]

Papa Pete
01-24-2007, 12:28 PM
I will pay to have somebody shit in gaylords tent after many many blender drinks:D

Pudge
01-24-2007, 12:31 PM
T.O. said he'd do it Pete. He's staying at another site and was gunna drive down when Walt's at the tubs. Prolly do it for beer.

Papa Pete
01-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Done deal and I'll make it real beer not that foreign crap

Jeepnut
01-24-2007, 12:32 PM
[41] pick me:D

digger
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
you got to do it last year

UU
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74850

go fuck yourselfTM

bcwheeler
01-24-2007, 04:56 PM

Hey I need no ones permission to come across harsh... Stink finger!!!!!!! I am who the hell I am Screwed Stewed and Tattooed.. Not my fault some think they are higher and mightier.. I may be new to the site but not to the game ...:fighting0071: [cheers]

Murd0c
01-24-2007, 06:47 PM
looks awesome Walt suits you very well [36][36][36][36][36][36][36][36]

sbags
01-24-2007, 07:42 PM

Ooh!!Ooh!! Pick me! Pick me!!:D

UU
01-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Ooh!!Ooh!! Pick me! Pick me!!:D

but will ya share the prize

:D

sbags
01-24-2007, 10:20 PM
There's a prize? Now you have my attention. I kinda like the right side myself; are you picky?

bcwheeler
01-25-2007, 01:13 AM
You guys are sick!!!!:vroam: