PDA

View Full Version : Small Clip from the 28th..

RebelRacing
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM
http://www.rebelracing.ca/clips/dec28th06.zip

tyty_220
01-23-2007, 09:31 PM
pretty sweet video, i like how the truck loses its top...

ri0
01-23-2007, 09:59 PM
pritty cool vid...

you guys need to learn about lockers though

RebelRacing
01-23-2007, 10:59 PM
haha, we tell our bosses we need lockers all the time.. still no raises. Not many decent paying jobs in Creston.

But i have lockers.. haha.

kootenaycat
01-24-2007, 12:43 AM
haha, we tell our bosses we need lockers all the time.. still no raises. Not many decent paying jobs in Creston.

But i have lockers.. haha.

Couldn't you get some extra money by donating DNA at Bountiful? Helps stop the inbreeding. :D

blower
01-24-2007, 04:42 PM
i use to know a guy that raced up in kamloops in a white international called rebel racing and he was also a member of high country exp.based out of langley. same guy or mabey your old man.just wondering.nice vids by the way.cheers.

epic3
01-24-2007, 05:55 PM
i use to know a guy that raced up in kamloops in a white international called rebel racing and he was also a member of high country exp.based out of langley. same guy or mabey your old man.just wondering.nice vids by the way.cheers.

an old scout perhaps??
I recall seein a white scout with cut up fenders an shit at a yard full of old scouts it belonged to a guy that raced it up in kamloops

RebelRacing
01-24-2007, 11:40 PM

ehh?? dunno anyone round there. but im down in creston, so kinda far even to look into. heh.. thanks! i plan on having tons more videos this year. i have lots more on my site if you want to check'm out. most from around here, but some from alberta and other areas.

cheers

swamp donkey
01-25-2007, 08:39 AM
sweet vid.very nice good work thanks

blower
01-26-2007, 04:47 PM
an old scout perhaps??
I recall seein a white scout with cut up fenders an shit at a yard full of old scouts it belonged to a guy that raced it up in kamloops

you are right it was a scout where abouts is the yard, i use to race with him years ago at the fathers day jamboree at goose lake,had some good times there.thanks for the info .cheers.