PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever.......

hamsterman
01-23-2007, 02:33 PM
:D ...........swappped a s10 onto a full size frame i got an 86 blazer that im thinkin about rippin into got alot of rust now and lots of war wound's so i wuz thinkin bout doin a buggy style s10 prob make up an exo for it and dove tail front and rear quarter's with four link:rockhorns: i know its going to be lots of work just not sure on body mount's and such :dontknow: any input is appreciated thx

FU Toolbag
01-23-2007, 05:23 PM
look up the white night in alberta.

hamsterman
01-23-2007, 05:34 PM
i checked that one out thing was a monster before now its more like what i want but they don't say anything about the build up mabee purchase a dvd and ill get brownie point's then theyll soften up lol

Arnee
01-23-2007, 06:59 PM
look up the white night in alberta.

thats an awesome truck
sweet video's to

Troy
01-23-2007, 07:12 PM
if you actually plan on going through the trouble to build yourself a 4-link and roll cage and whatever else, im sure making the body fit will be no problem as you said you'd be cutting the ends off the body anyways and shortening everything. Hypothetically speaking, sure get er dun

FU Toolbag
01-23-2007, 09:44 PM
If you dig alittle at the site it'll go through the history they take you through the years. That thing was stock at one point. I don't know if it's still there but I've seen the buildup albums from the start. It was over many years.

godtool
02-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Jason Young from Chilliwack did it. Look him up in the phone book, tell him his teacher referred him. The truck was red with swamper boggers.