silly hindu mogs are for chinks.......

[15]

Honky
01-07-2007, 09:15 PM
did he winch forward or back?

Hello Kitty
01-07-2007, 09:17 PM
did he winch forward or back?

winched forward, then SNAP. fixed the cable and winched out a bit and drove out. made it pretty far but heck the snow was nutzo wet.

only tracks up there were snowmobiles.

:cool:

Kinslayer
01-07-2007, 09:22 PM
serves him right for trying to drive straight through a ditch. If he took it on an angle there would have been no problems.

cruizer
01-07-2007, 09:24 PM
shoulda brought the plow:party0010:

Hello Kitty
01-07-2007, 09:58 PM
serves him right for trying to drive straight through a ditch. If he took it on an angle there would have been no problems.

how the fuck do you know from a picture what we were doing???

did you ever think he backed in ???

should have brought you to tell us what to do i guess mr. fuckin smartypants.

Flashless
01-07-2007, 10:00 PM
where did you guys go?

Hello Kitty
01-07-2007, 10:01 PM
where did you guys go?

emergency rescue up sylvester then off to play.

Troy
01-07-2007, 10:34 PM

theres no tracks in front of the truck:confused0006: i would assume he drove in too:dontknow:

Kinslayer
01-07-2007, 10:42 PM

1) No tracks from the road

2) If he was backing in he wouldn't be stuck

3) If you are going to winch you winch the way that you wouldn't break your cable, Unless you were winching the same way you were driving. (out of necessity)

Just because my truck isn't done doesn't mean i've never wheeled before and i'm 12 years old. You can tell a lot from a picture.

trevyota
01-07-2007, 11:24 PM

who was drivin sas's mog then?

Nutbar
01-07-2007, 11:33 PM
from what I've heard from Sassan I didn't think Mogs could get stuck:dontknow:
Guess you needed the jeep there to show you how its done:cool:

trevyota
01-07-2007, 11:35 PM
[stupid]......or fail?

wtf is this about a cable snapping... that's no good.

Hello Kitty
01-07-2007, 11:58 PM
1) No tracks from the road

2) If he was backing in he wouldn't be stuck

3) If you are going to winch you winch the way that you wouldn't break your cable, Unless you were winching the same way you were driving. (out of necessity)

Just because my truck isn't done doesn't mean i've never wheeled before and i'm 12 years old. You can tell a lot from a picture.

holy fuck u people are babies jesus chrapness.

no tracks cuz he took the ditch up

who cares why he backed up.

who gives a shit how he was winching fuckin whinny bitch. we went up to save some people who were stuck and had to saw some trees and went out and had FUN IN THE SNOW. maybe you should do the same.

[16]

why don't you just say.......cool, looks like it was fun while i was at home washing my cats.

Hello Kitty
01-08-2007, 12:00 AM
who was drivin sas's mog then?

[15] [15]

Hello Kitty
01-08-2007, 12:01 AM
[stupid]......or fail?

wtf is this about a cable snapping... that's no good.

thought it was gonna take out the window.

Kinslayer
01-08-2007, 12:30 AM
who gives a shit how he was winching fuckin whinny bitch. we went up to save some people who were stuck and had to saw some trees and went out and had FUN IN THE SNOW. maybe you should do the same.

why don't you just say.......cool, looks like it was fun while i was at home washing my cats.

Whiny Bitch? What the fuck is your problem anyway? All he had to do was turn his wheels about 20 degrees to either way and there would have been no being stuck if he was driving out OR driving in. Sorry for making a constructive comment instead of just sayin "cool day out guyz" to every fucking thing I see. I KNOW he knows how to wheel, i've seen him do it. I'm just wondering WHAT could have caused him to do that when it appears easily avoided. Maybe YOU should shut the fuck up and show us some pictures of YOU wheeling eh?

Hello Kitty
01-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Whiny Bitch? What the fuck is your problem anyway? All he had to do was turn his wheels about 20 degrees to either way and there would have been no being stuck if he was driving out OR driving in. Sorry for making a constructive comment instead of just sayin "cool day out guyz" to every fucking thing I see. I KNOW he knows how to wheel, i've seen him do it. I'm just wondering WHAT could have caused him to do that when it appears easily avoided. Maybe YOU should shut the fuck up and show us some pictures of YOU wheeling eh?

[j] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah]

too many questions. if u want and need to know it all then pm him

:gives:

Kinslayer
01-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot that a message thread with two pictures at the top showing an incident was so people could reply with "cool day guys! Looks like fun!"..But with less punctuation.

I'm sure you will reply with more emoticons or something spelled incorrectly and barely decipherable, but it sure seems like you are the one bitching and crying here.

Hello Kitty
01-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot that a message thread with two pictures at the top showing an incident was so people could reply with "cool day guys! Looks like fun!"..But with less punctuation.

I'm sure you will reply with more emoticons or something spelled incorrectly and barely decipherable, but it sure seems like you are the one bitching and crying here.

[36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36]

Nutbar
01-08-2007, 12:52 AM
:gives:
[5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5] [5]

cruizer
01-08-2007, 12:55 AM
damb dirty cats:mad: can never get the stains out[48]

TimHortonsAddict
01-08-2007, 02:07 AM
<insert drama here>

goldie
01-08-2007, 02:12 AM
and to get back to the original thread, looks like fun!! [15] [15] anyways, you went up there for an emergency? did everyone get out okay? i can't believe the winch snapped.. i thought those were supposed to withstand stuff like that.

bakelite
01-08-2007, 02:49 AM
cool, looks like it was fun while i was at home washing my cats.:party0010:

Honky
01-08-2007, 07:24 AM
... Maybe YOU should shut the fuck up and show us some pictures of YOU wheeling eh?

If you want to see Snack wheel you have to lend him a quarter to get his shopping cart out for the day :rolleyes:

UU
01-08-2007, 07:37 AM

[stupid]:dontknow:

[f]

:happy0045:

spanky
01-08-2007, 08:17 AM
If you want to see Snack wheel you have to lend him a quarter to get his shopping cart out for the day :rolleyes:

now thats funny[cheers]

Princess
01-08-2007, 08:39 AM

it's a loonie now ..... [f]

sbags
01-08-2007, 09:00 AM

I HEARD from a big black crow that Sass parallel parked into that ditch. And he should have backed in, told it to stay and be good. Just shudda brought me along; knowing everything; I could have EASILY TOLD you guys what to do.........yeah thats right!!!

BC_4RUNNER
01-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Sas does more wheelin' going to help people than most "hardcore" guys do in a year. Look's like most rig's would get stuck even trying to get close to him in that ditch. Oh and...........

cool, looks like it was fun while i was at home washing my cats.[cheers]

sbags
01-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Is Sunday cat washing day? Sounds like some is rubbing the cat hair backwards..........or is that forwards.................?

sbags
01-08-2007, 04:42 PM
WTF? I was hoping to come home to some drama!!You guys suck! Oh by the way Frosty; Dr. Z is pissed at ya for saying his "fine" German built Mogs are for Hindu's and that they are NOT made in India. He said if ya say sorry(yeah right!!) he'd give you a new Neon or a Pee Pee Cruizer!!! O.K. Bored now!!:D

UU
01-08-2007, 04:46 PM
I HEARD from a big black crow that Sass parallel parked into that ditch. And he should have backed in, told it to stay and be good. Just shudda brought me along; knowing everything; I could have EASILY TOLD you guys what to do.........yeah thats right!!!

Goes to show what you know, girls can't parallel park [16]

and it was a raven.

sbags
01-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Thanx for clarifyin! I always get those two mixed up. Oh ya, and you're right Walt; it WAS a Raven!![36]

weiser
01-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Hard to believe the mog got stuck in a ditch If it was not for the pics. [redneck] Another fun day out and I missed it:dontknow:
Well at least some one is getting out and having fun[cheers] [cheers]

UU
01-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanx for clarifyin! I always get those two mixed up. Oh ya, and you're right Walt; it WAS a Raven!![36]

http://members.shaw.ca/tcbulmer/smilies/4_1_72.gifb u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u r n

outdoorsman
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM

that's too funny. nutbar you must be a comedian. you should have showed the mog guy how its done with your jeep at the 4x4 1 on 1 event. this one looks way over your head.

[cheers]

sbags
01-09-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm getting ready to drink some "Frosty" beer!! Where?Where?Where? is my beer?!!

flipper
01-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Sorry I missed this I was buisy stroking her cat.

MudRam
01-11-2007, 06:14 PM

:s30x:

nothin a little bit of horsepower, and throttle, couldn't get through[cheers]

Nutbar
01-11-2007, 06:36 PM
:s30x:

nothin a little bit of horsepower, and throttle, couldn't get through[cheers]

[iagree]
I want to see this truck of yours in action in person, but I would feel a little inadaquit without gettin my 383 SBC stroker back together and in the jeep.

Hello Kitty
01-11-2007, 10:57 PM
WTF? I was hoping to come home to some drama!!You guys suck! Oh by the way Frosty; Dr. Z is pissed at ya for saying his "fine" German built Mogs are for Hindu's and that they are NOT made in India. He said if ya say sorry(yeah right!!) he'd give you a new Neon or a Pee Pee Cruizer!!! O.K. Bored now!!:D

to make it goodered. READ THE FIRST POST UNDERLINE . dipshit.

it states CLEARLY "silly hindu, mogs are for chinks".

sleep on that fucko.

:party0010:

Hello Kitty
01-11-2007, 11:05 PM

can u come over and give me the hypotonouse and the great measure of dealing with coffee stains and family overdose just to make to time pass with eatin well dressed donuts from a drivethrough where people take the time to operate wood saws to cut heads off of people who don't take the time to throw tampons or "manpons" into the appropriate places. ???

do it via pm pussy bitch.

[cheers]

[36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36] [36]

:happy0045:

Hello Kitty
01-11-2007, 11:17 PM
1032 views fuckin a shit head fuckers.

sasson is a dity hindu, he knows it. where is his reply andways???

HEY DIRTY TURBIN LOVIN FUCKO, CLEAN OFF YOUR CAMEL AND POST UP !!

TimHortonsAddict
01-11-2007, 11:43 PM
:gives::dontknow:

Murd0c
01-12-2007, 12:01 AM
maybe hes stuck in a ditch some where on hwy #1

saw him driving down it yesterday

bakelite
01-12-2007, 02:41 AM
He's banned for some reason unknown to us lowly people. :dontknow:

Honky
01-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Yes he's banned for a few weeks. THere IS a very good reason which we are not going to get into here

UU
01-12-2007, 07:27 AM
Gee, didn't see that coming.

I guess I'm next go fuck yourself

sbags
01-12-2007, 10:06 AM
No doubt Walt; this is getting old real quick.........I'm sure I'm in the line-up now too!!! I'm really upset.....[36] Not!!

92XJ
01-12-2007, 10:19 AM

with the flex of mog, not so sure if thats a good idea?

Papa Pete
01-12-2007, 10:21 AM
No doubt Walt; this is getting old real quick.........I'm sure I'm in the line-up now too!!! I'm really upset.....[36] Not!!

Thought you were leaving us hurry up and go

sbags
01-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Thought you were leaving us hurry up and go
Quit talking to the toilet bowl!! I'm not going and never said I was. Whats your problem? Did I piss you off? I've been nice so far................

Papa Pete
01-12-2007, 10:35 AM
So you are the toilet bowl cause I was talking to you

Lets see trash a friend of mine then get all pissy cause you were called on it, then pull the delete my posts cause everyone was givin ya crap

Sorry for the drama, you can doghouse me Mr Admin

sbags
01-12-2007, 10:44 AM
So you are the toilet bowl cause I was talking to you

Lets see trash a friend of mine then get all pissy cause you were called on it, then pull the delete my posts cause everyone was givin ya crap
Go read your PM; maybe then you'll figure out why I was pissed.

Kinslayer
01-12-2007, 11:19 AM
with the flex of mog, not so sure if thats a good idea?

He's got lockers, if he started tilting around it would have only been for a short time till he got through.

FKN MRK
01-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Quit talking to the toilet bowl!! I'm not going and never said I was. Whats your problem? Did I piss you off? I've been nice so far................

[cheers] Sean....do yourself and all of us a favour and stop tour whining please[16]

sbags
01-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Fine; 10-4 that. The Tour De Whining is over!! Too much stress lately I guess.[cheers]

FKN MRK
01-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Fine; 10-4 that. The Tour De Whining is over!! Too much stress lately I guess.[cheers]

[cheers]

sbags
01-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Damn! You guys are kinda nice folk!! Maybe I'll come out one day!:rockhorns:

UU
01-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Ya know what this thread needs

another pic