PDA

View Full Version : whered my post go?

kenandstimpy
01-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Well i posted a thread looking to see what people thought my truck would be worth, and its gone.... It showed up as moved but i can't find it anywhere?

Any ideas?

Big_Ern
01-05-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm guessing the forsale nazi's thought you were trying to sell it (not just figure out what its worth) and deleted the post since you've got under 50 posts (the minimum to sell)

Pudge
01-05-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm guessing the forsale nazi's thought yuou were trying to sell it (not just figure out what its worth) and deleted the post since you've got under 50 posts (the minimum to sell)

"Well due to some circumstances theres a good chance im gonna hafta sell my truck."

hmmmm??????:dontknow:

kenandstimpy
01-05-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm guessing the forsale nazi's thought you were trying to sell it (not just figure out what its worth) and deleted the post since you've got under 50 posts (the minimum to sell)

I guess maybe thats why.... Right now I was just tryin to figure out a value if I did wind up sellin it....

Pudge
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
that sure is a nice Grand, hope you either able to keep it or get what you need anyways. Don't see many done up Grand's, good luck.

Big_Ern
01-05-2007, 03:05 PM
"Well due to some circumstances theres a good chance im gonna hafta sell my truck."

hmmmm??????:dontknow:

I meant that whoever deleted it thought that the post he made was a for sale post, when all he wanted was an opinion on what its worth

Well due to some circumstances theres a good chance im gonna hafta sell my truck. Right now because you don't see too many built grand cherokees I'm lookin to see if anyone might have a helpful idea to see how much I might get for it.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Ken

that doesn't sound like he's actually selling it yet to me

hmmm... what? :dontknow:

Hello Kitty
01-05-2007, 03:13 PM
off topic but it's a 100 posts to sell stuff.

:rockhorns:

Pudge
01-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I still think it is a nice truck and hopefully he'll find a way to keep it.