deuce
01-03-2007, 11:38 PM
I just moved to mission and finished building my 86 toy
where are these power lines and trails i keep seeing
I live behind the HUSKY now
Driving instructions?

Toy_Runner
01-04-2007, 12:06 AM
mission, you posted in the jan 6 th run in kelowna so i am guessing mission in kelowna?

deuce
01-05-2007, 03:42 PM
no
mission near abotsford
i was goin to go to kelowna
but my rig was acting up

d0ubledown
01-05-2007, 05:39 PM
the husky @ sylvester road & lougheed? head north up sylvester, once you hit dirt..keep goin n start explorin'...

or you can head to harrison west. follow lougheed east till you hit the sasquatch in. take the road behind sasquatch n follow that. you'll hit harrison after about 10mins. grab a backroads mapbook & a buddy w/ another truck (dont wheel alone) n start explorin'...

[stoned]

deuce
01-05-2007, 06:31 PM
wana go with me
be my tour guide?

SkyjackedRam
01-06-2007, 01:35 PM
buds why dont you just watch the site ..these guys are always having outings and they always tell you where and when so just show up...its all a bunch of good guys just dont try to be a big shot cause there is a few scary lookin mothers on this website.....but its all about havin a good time[cheers]

England
01-06-2007, 03:01 PM
buds why dont you just watch the site ..these guys are always having outings and they always tell you where and when so just show up...its all a bunch of good guys just dont try to be a big shot cause there is a few scary lookin mothers on this website.....but its all about havin a good time[cheers]

:DScary damn you must have met some of us :D

Yeah but what he said check the events area just come out and meet jion in the fun mate [cheers]

deuce
01-09-2007, 12:09 PM
thanks guys
will do
i allready found Eagle ridge and went wheelin some cool guys
Sbags and Mud Dog