PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Cariboo Sledding Dec 17

Fuzzydog
12-18-2006, 10:21 AM
A very good friend owns the local Polaris dealership and was heading out to break in a couple of Dragons. I got invited to break in a 2007 Turbocharged 4 stroke Switchback 750.

The Dragons were awesome - some plug fouling because of the very rich break in oil but otherwise totally awesome - go anywhere, anytime.

The Turbo is a cool toy to have and the blow off valve just sounds awesome. It's a great trail sled but you have to be careful not too get in too deep of powder. it's got the power for a longer track with bigger lugs but the track on there was pretty girly for the mountains. Being a 4 stroke it was very quiet.

I got to ride a Dragon and it was a hang on for your life kind of ride.

Lots of different sleds up there from every manufacturer and I think the ones that impressed me the most for all around were a couple of young guys on older Skidoo Summits. The could sled circles around anyone.

Here's some pics - not too many action shots, mostly scenery. I gotta work on sunset shots like Kootenaycats....

sherbearqt
12-18-2006, 10:23 AM
that looks sooo gorgeous!

Kinslayer
12-18-2006, 10:42 AM
my vote for #12

coreyg8
12-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Nice Pow!!!!!!![36]

82F150
12-18-2006, 06:43 PM
good snow! nice pics
i rode the dragon last weekend... nice sled... makes me wanna strip mine
rode the turbo last year.... definetely a little beasty... but its a start...the BOV is sweet... i like just driving around on and off the throttle.. haha

MudRam
12-18-2006, 07:37 PM
awsome pictures, thers got to be a pic of the month there!![cheers]

kootenaycat
12-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Nice pics! Looks like awesome conditions there, lots of powder! [36] Wish we had big open meadows like that here. Lots of cutblocks, but gotta watch for stumps/rocks. [27]

I saw a new Phazer yesterday, couldn't believe how quiet it was, it sounded like a moped! Definitely needs a different muffler, turbo and a 151 X 15 track

Fuzzydog
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
good snow! nice pics
i rode the dragon last weekend... nice sled... makes me wanna strip mine
rode the turbo last year.... definetely a little beasty... but its a start...the BOV is sweet... i like just driving around on and off the throttle.. haha

LOL - I know what you mean about the BOV - I was doing the same thing!

Lurker
12-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Very nice pics, makes me want to go outside and do something!!! :)

hodge
12-19-2006, 03:31 PM
makes me want a sled