PDA

View Full Version : Parts Scouts gotta go!!

dickrick
11-19-2006, 04:40 PM
Well I am going to put up a post in the forsale section Cause I wanna regain some space so if ya need any parts check it out or PM me!

shoobear
12-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey
I still need a few parts. I have been working on the old scout,getting close. But i need some seat belts and the rear seat latches, the seat just bounces up and down over the bumps,momma wont put the car seat back there!!!
Anyways i need some seat belts front and rear, and the rear seat latches. U still have that poly cab mount kit?
cheers

dickrick
12-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey
I still need a few parts. I have been working on the old scout,getting close. But i need some seat belts and the rear seat latches, the seat just bounces up and down over the bumps,momma wont put the car seat back there!!!
Anyways i need some seat belts front and rear, and the rear seat latches. U still have that poly cab mount kit?
cheers
Seat belts I will check I am going to use the poly kit and the 2 inch body lift so I will check and do you still need a roof and doors and fender?

FU Toolbag
12-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Well I am going to put up a post in the forsale section Cause I wanna regain some space so if ya need any parts check it out or PM me!

Dame dude, you need space. At least I help ya clear some:D :D :D

dickrick
12-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Dame dude, you need space. At least I help ya clear some:D :D :D
Yep Thanks!!:D [cheers]

shoobear
12-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey,
So looks like i need the rear seat latch and the drivers side door hinge(upper)
Seat belts also if u have them.
I will have to have a look at your other parts in the spring. Send me a PM.
cheers
shawn

dickrick
12-31-2006, 11:25 AM
I don't have any rear seatbelts for a scout II but I do have a pair from a traveller I believe ...they are longer than my scout ones. the hinge is no prob I have lots!

shoobear
01-08-2007, 07:56 AM
hey pm me your phone number again. i am will call u in a few days,i am working in alberta right now.
cheers
shawn