PDA

View Full Version : help needed in maple ridge

sj-x 500
11-15-2006, 03:48 PM
hey everyone, a friend of mine is in a bit of a jam...

she's been renting shop space from another friend, who has made it an issue with her storing her truck at his shop, he said it's gotta get out of there in the next 2 weeks.

problem is she was in the middle of a toyota axle swap and ran outta time and money to work on it with school, job, and looking after horses.

what i believe is left is to assemble the front end, diff included *i think* weld on the rear spring perches, and get the front under it. just needs to be towed out of there, but can't be done with out and tires/axles under it.

if any one could lend some time, and the use of a welder *110v only i think* for like a day, maybe 2... there will be much beer involved the next time i get down to the coast.

if anyone thinks they can help, let me know via a pm, and i can discuss this further with you.

thanks for your time in reading this, this is very important that she does get this out of the shop as soon as possible

11-15-2006, 04:06 PM
It can be towed without axels.Just most guys are too lazy these days.

Squishy
11-15-2006, 05:44 PM
id offer a place if i had it, sorry i cant help you guys out though...

11-15-2006, 05:53 PM
When you find a place i can help as much as i can.I just dont know much about it.But i can help.

Sandra Dee
11-15-2006, 05:58 PM
i might be able to help on the towing.....i drive a flat deck......but it all depends on what day and where it has to go....pm message me if that helps ya out somehow..[cheers]

ROBO
11-17-2006, 07:18 PM
depending when i can help with the welding have a ortable mig that works real gooder!!.. might need some gas tho...