PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got pics of the American and his Land Rover Disco on it's side at Stave Sunday

sbags
10-17-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm hoping that someone got that tard on film ripping up his 03 Discovery against stumps and flipping it on it's side in front of everyone at the fire! That dude was such a frikin poocher. The best part though was telling a fella about the f*cking idiot that ownes it and how arogant he was, when this fellow tells me that he ownes it!!!! Sure pissed him off, but man did we laugh!

Hello Kitty
10-17-2006, 08:41 PM
i saw the whole thing happen. that was funny man. specially his buddy that couldn't walk.

[15]

trailburban
10-17-2006, 08:45 PM
damn, must have been good.
it was stock i assume???

sbags
10-17-2006, 09:57 PM
The guy had a 4 inch coil lift and 32ish BFG All-Terrains,and a factory push/light bar, but other than that, it WAS stock! He was flapping how much better and cheaper it was to modify and wheel than the 2 Unimogs that where sitting beside it. He was talking about ARB's and lift kits covered under Rovers warrarnty and that he could do it all under 25G's (which is B.S. as I used to work on that crap; Sorry England, ahh, you drive a jeep!!!) Now it's got some Stave to take back to Washington! The guy who could'nt walk(rain gear and hat) was the "fella" that I was talking to and telling him that the owner of the disco was an ass: he was the owner!! His brother in-law was the one driving the piss out of it! I was kinda hoping Heavy Metal was going to punch him out!! Damn I love church!![15] You still running 10 bolts Burban?!!! I though you would have killed those already; ready for the BOX O BEER CHALLANGE AT EAGLERIDGE then are you?!!

UU
10-17-2006, 10:01 PM
No matter how shitty the weather and how few people there were, if ya wait around long enough something stupid is going to happen.

Church [redneck]

Pegleg
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
shit i missed some action

sbags
10-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Hell ya! Sure wish someone had some pics of it though. Lots o people there with camera's, but I guess none are FIBC folk. Lots o people out doing doughnuts at once as well(5-8 trucks at once) which was pretty cool. Just have to close you're eyes and use you imagination[stoned] !!

coreyg8
10-19-2006, 12:08 PM
what a putz..that would been somthing to soo for sure.

Jeepnut
10-19-2006, 12:26 PM
My jeep should be finished/patch-up for this weekend.....time for church[36]

B
10-19-2006, 12:29 PM
hmmmmm .... wasn't lookin that way yesterday ... [f] ....:)

Jeepnut
10-19-2006, 12:30 PM
[j] [j] [j] [j] [j]............

MetalMan
10-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Haha that's awesome! Wish I could have been there for that one!

HEAVY METAL
10-19-2006, 06:34 PM
that guy was a waste of skin..... he didnt even get out of the truck... was a jerk earlier in the day....no thanks.. nothin.... his passenger came over and said thank you... that was cool....[cheers]

shoulda left him on his side.......