PDA

View Full Version : Well it never ends does it!!

dickrick
10-17-2006, 06:47 PM
[27] I changed the fluid in my tranny and t-case and front diff today also added that lucas oil additive to them just incase. That is when I look at the rear diff to see why after my last trip I seemed to have a serious vibration[f] When I put the rear diff in I forgot to get lockwashers for the u-bolts and they worked their way loose[f] . To top it off I noticed the spring perches are rounding off so I should have them replaced [27] soon too. To top it all off I still can't seem to get it running properly I will probably be buying an msd box and a tune up ....Phil ya still got that stuff?.....if that don't work I will probably buy a new carb [22] [22]

epic3
10-17-2006, 07:07 PM
I'll look to see what I got when I get my truck out of impound I kept all i didn't use in the storage boxes

epic3
10-17-2006, 07:07 PM
and this is why you don't give up on a project just to get another hence why I'll never give up on mine

UU
10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
and this is why you don't give up on a project just to get another hence why I'll never give up on mine

[stupid]

[wako]

epic3
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
that happens sometimes..............

dickrick
10-18-2006, 07:29 AM
My other one ran great it was just too rusty and that brought up saftey concerns while my kids were in the truck. And this one had a v-8[36]