PDA

View Full Version : Early 80 LongBox Chev P/U - Curious about parts ...

ShortStack
10-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Just wondering what, if any, interest there is in Long Box parts. I'm thinking of buying a Longbox Chev for parts for my Blazer.

I wouldn't need the box, frame, exhaust, etc. Wasn't sure if its worth my while, and I dont have room to store parts. Probably not the engine either (400) :confused: :confused: :confused: [cheers]

ray
10-13-2006, 03:19 PM
well long box frame wont fit blazer bosdy you want to find a shortbox chev if your lookin for frame or another blazer and if its hd the axles would be good to keep definetly the small block 400 good engines exhast woul.d go on with some cutting to shorten it dash ansd stuff inside all with work sept bench seat and front clips good too

beeker
10-13-2006, 06:08 PM
whats the parts like on it now box and motor cab? what else does it have any pics?

ShortStack
10-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I know .. I would just be buying the truck for the running gear thats why i'm wondering if theres interest in the rest of the truck. ;)

Its in really good shape I am just too attached to Blazer life lol ...

The box I believe he just put back on after fixing it up. It needs to be painted. He did the floor I think.

I'll take a better look next time i'm there, we got there late and it got dark quick. :)

redneck_justice
10-14-2006, 01:04 AM
hey jamie bakelite was lookin for a box and as for a frame did you not get a new blaser frame yet? but should have no trouble selling what ya don't need

ShortStack
10-14-2006, 12:21 PM
Yup gots a Blazer frame off Fingers ( [d] ) and just got a parts blazer for $100 thats been sitting but in really good shape for 7years. I just want the running gear. Okay maybe play a bit in the P/U before stripping it lol

If theres no interest in the parts then I'll just put the 1/2 ton stuff under it and try and sell it that way :)

redneck_justice
10-14-2006, 09:39 PM
Yup gots a Blazer frame off Fingers ( [d] ) and just got a parts blazer for $100 thats been sitting but in really good shape for 7years. I just want the running gear. Okay maybe play a bit in the P/U before stripping it lol

If theres no interest in the parts then I'll just put the 1/2 ton stuff under it and try and sell it that way :)

that would work to good idea jamie

bakelite
10-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I got a box for the 1 Ton....thanks Phil for asking...this one outta last awhile. [36] .........sorry for cutting into your thread Jamie.

ShortStack
10-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Its all good !!!!!! We're here to help friends out when we can :) [d]

epic3
10-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Nice to know youre still wantin to get back in the blazer cupcake lover

OldEnuff
10-17-2006, 01:22 AM
I'd be interested in the dash pad if it's in good shape and maybe door panels as well............ aw hell and the bench seat.

depends on the color though. :D

caveman
10-17-2006, 09:58 AM
what kind of shape is the rest of the truck ie. cab and motor? how much would you want for what is left after you take the diffs out?

cpelton
11-02-2006, 12:15 AM
i would take the cab and box off u depending on condition of course

Punk in Drublic
11-02-2006, 01:14 PM
i could use front fenders if in good shape.