PDA

View Full Version : 85 toy box

rs9000
10-01-2006, 08:16 PM
i bought a 85 toyota extra cab 4x4 p/u today 2" of lift auto but i got all the stuff to make 5 spd new 4 cycl motor canopy damm clean othere then the regular toyota box rust and fram rust im gunna take the box off anf throw it out and fix the frame cuz the box is beyond repair but i was wondering wat kinda box can i put on it ..... i herd u can put a ford ranger box on one is this ture if so which years or any ideas of boxs that fit thanks[cheers]

Arnee
10-01-2006, 10:12 PM
i bought a 85 toyota extra cab 4x4 p/u today 2" of lift auto but i got all the stuff to make 5 spd new 4 cycl motor canopy damm clean othere then the regular toyota box rust and fram rust im gunna take the box off anf throw it out and fix the frame cuz the box is beyond repair but i was wondering wat kinda box can i put on it ..... i herd u can put a ford ranger box on one is this ture if so which years or any ideas of boxs that fit thanks[cheers]

I think theres somebody on here wiht a mazda box on a toy ? not to sure i think there is possibly[15]

G-rizzle Swank
10-02-2006, 04:40 PM
i wouldnt do that, eith put a deck on it or find another box, i have a box in decent shape (no rust) but its a long box off an 86 toy with a regular cab, you could just bob the front of the box

slacker
10-02-2006, 06:30 PM
greg ... what do ya want for that puppy ?

Chev4.3
10-03-2006, 12:25 AM
i could use it too my daily driver has a little rust issue also