PDA

View Full Version : Nice day

Dr. B
09-15-2006, 06:34 PM
So, today was very interesting. After picking my son up from preschool, he said he wanted to see some snow. Well, I decided to go up near crystal mountain for some fresh air. I didnt get enough, so I continued over to Bear main and then decided to head up Terrace Lookout to see if there is any snow. So, we headed up there and there was a bit of snow here and there. But, by the time I got to the top, my son was passed out in his car seat. I told him to slow down on the drinking, but he is not one to listen :). Anyway, the top was covered in clouds. It was kinda creepy. We eventually made our way down into town (westbank). As soon as I get home, my wife tells me to go into kelowna because our son is suppose to talk on the radio. I said, shit traffic. Well, she called in and got our son to do the 4'oclock four play of his favorite songs. It was 3:44 and I made it to the dolphin statue downtown at 4:01 pheew. Well, he talked on 99.9 sun fm about his favorite movies and his favorite songs. He told them he saw snow in the mountains and so on.... Well, they gave us tickets to the 54-40 concert(which we already had tickets to) and some food coupons. All in all it was pretty cool. Well, that was my day. Hope you enjoy the pics. I started taking pictures on top of terrace and my way down.

1. Top of Terrace
2. creep fog
3. truck pic
4. passed out passenger
5. heading down
6. cloud pic
7. Terrace after coming down (no fog)
8. storm clouds
9. Kelowna and lake
10. construction for new bridge
11. wife and son downtown
12. son Darius and DJ Kevin Lim

Princess
09-15-2006, 06:43 PM
looks and sounds like a great way to spend the day [36]

highwaystar
09-15-2006, 08:54 PM
wow thats awesome that you guys go wheeling on the slightest whim [36] looks like a nice place up there.

Dr. B
09-15-2006, 08:57 PM
wow thats awesome that you guys go wheeling on the slightest whim [36] looks like a nice place up there.

I wheel nearly everyday, just wish people were as short notice as me so they could join me[cheers]

jakerngr
09-15-2006, 09:25 PM
i would go every day if i didnt have to work. awesome pics too love to see snow again

if your into it i'm gonna be camping up jackpine tomorrow night in my tent trailer after work you should come by for some beers. I will either be driving the ranger or my blue explorer with daryl's old rims on it.

Dr. B
09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
If I do, I would not be up there until 11pm or so. What do you think?

jakerngr
09-15-2006, 09:40 PM
oh i will be up and well into the sauce by then it would be good to see you. bring daryl too he dousent have anything to drive up there aperantly

Dr. B
09-15-2006, 09:42 PM
yeah, i talked to him yesterday when he changed the oil on the runner. He can come with me if he wants to. I'll bring some beverages as well. Like I said, I'll see you about 11. You will be at the lake?

jakerngr
09-15-2006, 09:44 PM
yup never been there before so just look for us i guess

Dr. B
09-15-2006, 09:47 PM
i went pass there today :) see ya tomorrow

jakerngr
09-15-2006, 09:52 PM
COOL CYA

Jroc
09-15-2006, 10:10 PM
nice pics!!! brrrr snow! cant wait till the toy run, i gots a truck,tires and that weekend off so im good to go! mabey that should be the next toy run trail? i had fun last time i was up their , just need to not over heat all day and not hydrolock in your swimmin hole!

Dr. B
09-15-2006, 10:17 PM
nice pics!!! brrrr snow! cant wait till the toy run, i gots a truck,tires and that weekend off so im good to go! mabey that should be the next toy run trail? i had fun last time i was up their , just need to not over heat all day and not hydrolock in your swimmin hole!

HAHA, is that the time you hydrolocked on blue grouse? my swimming hole, good one. I forgot about that.

DURANGO
09-15-2006, 10:46 PM
sweet pics

Larry
09-16-2006, 10:32 AM
nice pics DrB

Explorer guy418
09-16-2006, 10:37 PM
nice pics i wanna go campin soooo bad, so jake, u takin me snow wheelin this year or wut:D