PDA

View Full Version : Night Run, New Lights, New Carnage..

Gaybait
08-11-2006, 01:51 AM
went up fo ra night run with the new lights.. hope u like em.. took a few more of the stolen truck.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0109.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0110.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0105.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0106.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0108.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0104.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0103.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0102.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0087.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0096.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0098.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0101.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0086.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0082.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/CanadianPsychoXJ/HPIM0081.jpg

kamloopsyota
08-11-2006, 02:08 AM
that white jeep has no flex

d0ubledown
08-11-2006, 03:11 AM
i hope thats not one of the stolen trucks you decided to key your name onto

In The Zone
08-11-2006, 08:15 AM
it is the sonoma .............. what a dumb ass.....either way why do that?

MAn like i said u are a heat score waiting to be popped

Good luck.............with the lights or tree targets

oh ya thats cute a jeep that cant flex....

exo_toy
08-11-2006, 08:18 AM
sweet jeep flex

Ironman
08-11-2006, 08:21 AM
You really are a dumbass, why key in fibc into a probably stolen vehicle, its just going to fuck us all, i dont normally say this but i think you really need to get the fuck away from us[1d]

Pudge
08-11-2006, 08:26 AM
do we now have the weakest link??

Sauce-Monster
08-11-2006, 08:29 AM
You really are a dumbass, why key in fibc into a probably stolen vehicle, its just going to fuck us all[1d]
I totally agree... you can't start taggign STOLEN shit... that points directly back to us... You gotta think bout these things......[16] [16] [16] :mad:

bakelite
08-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Hey man at least could you go back and mess up the FIBC tag so no one can tell what it was?

MikeWild
08-11-2006, 08:56 AM
[16]

johny5
08-11-2006, 09:12 AM
your a fukn idiot . do you think this site wants to ba tied to that stolen truck
and is that the GMC off of that stolen truck on your truck?
. you just vandilized icbc propoerty or some dope growing thugs.
way to go
i say you need to be BAND

Honky
08-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Looks Like a fun night. I agree I donít get the tagging of the site into a stolen truck. When your there next time could you scratch that out?

Honky
08-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey they did a dumb thing no need to start jumping all over them. Where do you think you are bc4x4? Relax!!

We all have done dumb things.

Johny5 take a pill

Itís not like anyone other then this site would know what FIBC was but if you guys are going back could you take it off?

Thanks!

Oh and night runs rock!!!!!!!!

BC_4RUNNER
08-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Kevin, I understand you want to be fair and dipolmatic on this issue but Geez how many striikes are we gonna give this kid. He is a stupid spoiled brat and keeps doing stupid 16 year old Shit. I really think it would be best if he was removed from the site until he grows up, it's kids like him that make all the long time members angry and want to put an age limit on the site.

I know the final decision comes down to you and the admin, but in this case I really think he should just go.

[cheers] My 2 cents......... not that I have much sence[15] [15] [15]

Honky
08-11-2006, 09:53 AM
That rumour is not true. I am one of 2 admins on the site and there is a group of people set up to run the site/events and they have just as much say as I do.

Yeah I donít want the sites name on stolen cars/trucks. I would rather ask them to take it off then calling them names which Iím sure wont motivate them.

I donít go around tagging the sites name on stolen shit but I have done my fair share of dumb things so Iím not going to start pointing fingers.

There is very few things that would get you kicked off of this site. We had someone opening selling pot. He got the boot pretty quick. We have had people come on here and bring the baggage from another local 4x4 siteÖthey are gone. Other then the obvious things see our only two rules when you signed up.

I donít talk about people behind their backs or call people an asshole hole behind a keyboard. This would be a happy place if you just talk as if you are standing in from of the person/group. Be yourself and IF you really talk like that then post like thatÖÖÖÖ..the keyboard does not make you tough.

FINGERS
08-11-2006, 10:05 AM
ya better go and get that tagging off of there ! You are a real assclown, and kid ya better watch your step ! Your Acting like a retard ,and that is gonna get you Bitchslapped...[1d]

Now take the hint and FUCK OFF.

C-Dog
08-11-2006, 10:23 AM
That rumour is not true. I am one of 2 admins on the site and there is a group of people set up to run the site/events and they have just as much say as I do.

Yeah I donít want the sites name on stolen cars/trucks. I would rather ask them to take it off then calling them names which Iím sure wont motivate them.

I donít go around tagging the sites name on stolen shit but I have done my fair share of dumb things so Iím not going to start pointing fingers.

There is very few things that would get you kicked off of this site. We had someone opening selling pot. He got the boot pretty quick. We have had people come on here and bring the baggage from another local 4x4 siteÖthey are gone. Other then the obvious things see our only two rules when you signed up.

I donít talk about people behind their backs or call people an asshole hole behind a keyboard. This would be a happy place if you just talk as if you are standing in from of the person/group. Be yourself and IF you really talk like that then post like thatÖÖÖÖ..the keyboard does not make you tough.

Well said Kev hopefully it sinks in to him though

StinkFinger
08-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Ass hole

gordwould
08-11-2006, 01:34 PM
hopefully they didnt tag the stolen and taged one of there own

In The Zone
08-11-2006, 01:39 PM
itis the sonoma blackpaint and doorhandle moulding give it away....

maybe the pigs will pin ithe theft on him seeming on how they are so frequently going back......

Pudge
08-11-2006, 01:43 PM
somebody grab me the motor and putor and harness

kamloopsyota
08-11-2006, 03:18 PM
haha i dont think yer helpin v6, you special guy....grab me the leafs haha

Pudge
08-11-2006, 03:33 PM
I got a great idea. If I can get betty running, you think a 6000lb winch will tow the motor&leafs up the cliff??

kamloopsyota
08-11-2006, 03:40 PM
put it on a kids toboggan and i'd say so

Pudge
08-11-2006, 03:44 PM
good idea, maybe we'll just torch the rest of them??

weiser
08-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Whenever i've gone to one of the gatherings the place is left cleaner then when the gang arrivied. Not that I've looked but I have never seen a tag left by fibc. Tag your own vehical or pick up a fibc logo to stick on.
I thought fibc stood for fun in bc not Tibc / tagging in bc. Hey??? that sounds kinda neat. They could start another web site and call it tibc. cool!!!!!!!

lizard
08-11-2006, 05:56 PM
wtf would u scrape that in a stolen truck??

Pudge
08-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Yep, now that I can see pics looks like the motor should still be good, wonder about the computer with broken windows and all???

Tmax
08-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Yep, now that I can see pics looks like the motor should still be good, wonder about the computer with broken windows and all???

stop talking and just go get it.[f]

you know you want it

[cheers]

tnerb
08-11-2006, 08:27 PM
i think FINBC needs survivor how blackflag has. ur lights are gay ur gay carving ur name in a stolen truck is gay. why dont u go jump off a bridge

joshjohnbaun
08-11-2006, 08:34 PM
shit dont get worked up or anything guys, hes just some fuckin dumb kid... did a dumb thing, who cares... no need to rag on the guy

bushpilot
08-11-2006, 11:02 PM
i'm a behind the scenes kinda member here dont say much on the boards unless im looking for info or showing off some pics but i read almost all the posts everyday...........and for that id say this guy is wacked every post he puts up is screwed and he never replys to any of his posts i think hes doing it to piss us off and get a reaction i agree with honkey in what he says but if you follow phycos posts youll see what i mean

Honky
08-11-2006, 11:29 PM
good post bushpilot. I guess we will see how he replies

johny5
08-11-2006, 11:43 PM
i have to say that posts that are joking about taking parts are just joking???. because it would be wrong to steal parts off of any truck (stolen or trashed or not)
right guys?
i wonder if we need a FIBC ettiquette thread? i know common sence should cover this but apparently not

J20
08-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Kevin, I understand you want to be fair and dipolmatic on this issue but Geez how many striikes are we gonna give this kid. He is a stupid spoiled brat and keeps doing stupid 16 year old Shit. I really think it would be best if he was removed from the site until he grows up, it's kids like him that make all the long time members angry and want to put an age limit on the site.

I know the final decision comes down to you and the admin, but in this case I really think he should just go.

[cheers] My 2 cents......... not that I have much sence[15] [15] [15]

[iagree] [51]

ray
08-12-2006, 03:05 AM
im 16 myself i do stupid things but this is not only vandalization to the owner/icbc but puts us on 1# spot to be shut down if your going to tag something please make it one of your own and i can seee why the older gentlemen are getting mad and they have a reason to but this is uncalled for
so dont do this! if you are m,ake sure your puttting your self in jepordy and not others thank you

and guys the kids 16 years old he may not have repailed to this due tothe fact he might just have feelings like everyone else im sure none of you would want all this said to you and if your gunna say somehting like it at least say it to his face

and what he did is no diffrent then what you older guys did when you were 16 you guys also didnt have as many laws or rules so we can have the fun you did so we sometimes dont think but put ourselfs in gear first!

bushpilot
08-12-2006, 09:50 AM
ray we have all done stupid shit but......... things are too touchy nowadays #1 driving a truck that is lifted or bigger tires is a heat score already we're BAD...#2 why fuel the fire by leaving markings on stuff that is not ours and showing that we are associated to FIBC #3 FIBC is tattoed on some of the rigs windsheilds therefore one thing leads to another people get labeled then the site will get labeled as a bad group of people ....not good... but then again maybe hes getting what he wants out of us..... by giving him the reaction hes looking for...ADD.....maybe who knows but one bad apple can sour a tree

MetalMan
08-12-2006, 09:59 AM
You know what? I've been one of the guys saying go easy on this kid...but this is too fucking much, guys. Seriously. He's not exactly well associated with FIBC, it's not his site, he doesn't have rights to be putting its name all over the place to begin with. But whatever...wait, not whatever, he put the name on a piece of stolen property, which the cops probably will find now that he's been posting about it all over the site (yeah cops NEVER check us out here), and when they do it is going to look bad for us and worse for him. It may be stolen property, but that doesn't mean it's his, and he still has no right to fuck with it. Stolen property is serious shit, we can't just laugh this one off IMO. I'm a pretty firm believer in giving everyone a chance, but this kids had a bunch of them already, and he's not smartening up...this is the worst he's done yet, because he effectively did it TO us, and I'm starting to think maybe he should get the boot. He doesn't have the smarts or the maturity level to make it on this website, and I shudder to think how he'll survive in the real world...for his sake, I hope someday he stops thinking he's so cool and tough and realizes what an ass he's being. Fuck...yeah, kids do stupid shit, we all did, but advertising it proudly on a website frequented by more mature individuals, and even the odd cop???

08-12-2006, 10:12 AM
And he is driving around with the sonomas GMC tag on the jeeps front bumper.

Honky
08-12-2006, 10:22 AM
everything is going to depend on his reply

HEAVY METAL
08-12-2006, 10:25 AM
shit dont get worked up or anything guys, hes just some fuckin dumb kid... did a dumb thing, who cares... no need to rag on the guy

why dont you fuck off too than.....

FINGERS
08-12-2006, 10:31 AM
im 16 myself i do stupid things but this is not only vandalization to the owner/icbc but puts us on 1# spot to be shut down if your going to tag something please make it one of your own and i can seee why the older gentlemen are getting mad and they have a reason to but this is uncalled for
so dont do this! if you are m,ake sure your puttting your self in jepordy and not others thank you

and guys the kids 16 years old he may not have repailed to this due tothe fact he might just have feelings like everyone else im sure none of you would want all this said to you and if your gunna say somehting like it at least say it to his face

and what he did is no diffrent then what you older guys did when you were 16 you guys also didnt have as many laws or rules so we can have the fun you did so we sometimes dont think but put ourselfs in gear first!

I dont give a rats ass if hes 16 or 60 thats not the point and just to let you know we "older "people never did that stupid shit that this kid is doing,and we respected people more when we were 16

Pudge
08-12-2006, 10:48 AM

ALLRIGHT!! HEAVY'S BACK. watch your steps now newbies[15]

missed ya bro[cheers]

UU
08-12-2006, 12:10 PM

[f]

shelizard
08-12-2006, 01:11 PM
You really are a dumbass, why key in fibc into a probably stolen vehicle, its just going to fuck us all, i dont normally say this but i think you really need to get the fuck away from us[1d]

[stupid] its one thing to do something immature and braindead dumb , but to incriminate the site , your just a GOOF! if the cops follow up on it your not the one they go to .....it 'll be kevin or one of the other guys that will have to answer to YOUR stupidness ..get the fuck back there and take it off !! DUMBASS .

kamloopsyota
08-12-2006, 01:11 PM
johnny5- the taking parts was just jokes

i wonder when psycho will reply, bloody rich kids

kamloopsyota
08-12-2006, 01:15 PM
oh and i bet his parents wouldnt be to pleased to see their dumbass likes to mess with stolen shit, and they all look like faggy skater wannabes....im sorry but it had to be said, same with the kid smokin the dick stick

Honky
08-12-2006, 02:14 PM
He removed th image but I have it saved at work.... Deleting it is not the only thing that will fix what you have done

kamloopsyota
08-12-2006, 03:42 PM
what do you mean, i still see the picture??

epic3
08-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I cant post it up Honkey

kamloopsyota
08-12-2006, 03:54 PM
you guys are talking about the scratched fibc pic right???

Miss Chill 212
08-12-2006, 11:24 PM
what do you mean, i still see the picture??

it's probably stored in your cache, refresh the page and it'll be gone, but I saved it too!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/mikewild/dork.jpg

Too bad you can't erase your dumbass life mistakes with the delete key eh Physcho?

kamloopsyota
08-12-2006, 11:34 PM
ahhh i see there we go, never thought abouit the cache haha, good thing i saved it as well. kind of pussyish if he reads all this and then deletes the picture but does not post.....some peoples kids i tell ya

Gaybait
08-13-2006, 12:47 AM
please refer to my post in bonfire