PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine coast?

Landlover
08-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Anyone know of any good trails in the sunshine coast area?

C-Dog
08-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Where at on the sunshine coast i was playing up in behind the extra food in sechelt and i know up by the dump there is some olaces to play and also up in behind the Sunshine Coast Golf and Country Club if you go up the logging road in the middle of the course and follow it up a bit there is trails up there to check it out and post some pics it is a nice area thats for sure [cheers]

BrokenToy
08-03-2006, 04:49 PM
thanks for the info! landlover is a buddy from work and we're tryin to plan a trip up sunshine coast (change of pace) but don't really know the areas to wheel [cheers]

J20
08-03-2006, 05:07 PM
ive heard theres good wheelin up a trail to the old bible camp but i dont know where that is.......................just get out the backroads book and go lookin[36]

lizard
08-03-2006, 06:21 PM
yup , u talking sechelt area? cuz SC also is powell river too

But hit port mellon , go up Mt Elphinestone, just cruz the loggin roads. should be able to alsmot make it to earlscove

C-Dog
08-03-2006, 07:01 PM
I will be going over there in two weeks for the big car show and drag races at the old airport it is allways a good turn out if the stoopid heep is running i plan on taking it.I would like to get some exploring in i will be staying in davis bay so it is in the middle of town really i can go either way i will let u guys know what i find if any thing [cheers]

boris
08-03-2006, 07:20 PM
I will be going over there in two weeks for the big car show and drag races at the old airport it is allways a good turn out if the stoopid heep is running i plan on taking it.I would like to get some exploring in i will be staying in davis bay so it is in the middle of town really i can go either way i will let u guys know what i find if any thing [cheers]
whats up with the heep

Toyquad
08-03-2006, 08:23 PM
i know of a couple.... not sure how to get there as i was following someone and it was dark. My buddy has a cabin on some lake over there..... gonna be going over there in 3 or 4 weeks... gonna do some exploring then....

C-Dog
08-03-2006, 08:26 PM
i know of a couple.... not sure how to get there as i was following someone and it was dark. My buddy has a cabin on some lake over there..... gonna be going over there in 3 or 4 weeks... gonna do some exploring then....

Right on man have a gooder let me know what ya find when you r there [cheers]