PDA

View Full Version : Slow Down!!!

runner
07-23-2006, 10:10 PM
No pics of this but just had to share. Went to Davis today and as we were leaving this black SUV full of guys went racing past us. Just shook my head and thought "dumb kids". Anyways, as we were driving (paved road now) we came to a corner and noticed a group of people standing on the side of the road looking into the ditch. Sure enough, there was those kids that went speeding past us in the ditch, one of them climbing out the window! It appears that they went around the corner way too fast and rolled it into the ditch. Truck was totalled. The forest ranger was there and we were told that everyone was fine so we kept going, but an ambulance past us on the way out so someone must of got hurt. They were lucky nobody was killed. Hopefully this group of kids might have learned their lesson but I just wanted to share this so maybe other people will too. Think about it. The idea is to go out and enjoy yourself and live to do it again!

jeeper
07-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Yup

Can happen way to fast !

Hopefully no one was hurt and they have learned their lesson !

Flashless
07-23-2006, 10:21 PM
[16] hopefully they were all okay...
goes to show ya, no need to speed..

07-23-2006, 10:22 PM
black cherokee by chance?

runner
07-23-2006, 10:24 PM
black cherokee by chance?

not sure, but not the one on the road down to Davis though if that's the one your talking about.

07-23-2006, 10:25 PM
there is a post by HWA about one there

Murd0c
07-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Sounds -like t-hats t-he 2nd one that went over. Glad everyones ok hopefully they learnt

CNC
07-23-2006, 10:53 PM
We only had problems with quads driving on the wrong side of the road on blind corners today up there. :mad:

I really do not need a hood ornament that bad... and if I am ever forced over towards the ditch again they better hope to out run me cause one way or the other he is going to get flat tires:mad:

Generally everyone was good and courteous but it only takes a few to ruin things. Gave lost moterhome people directions to get to the right road, gave a boost to a truck that thought his battery would play the radio all day and first aid supplies for a little one with scuffed up shins (boy could he holler)[32]

highwaystar
07-23-2006, 10:53 PM
when will people learn [16]

Drive a Toyota and noone gets hurt!

kamloopsyota
07-23-2006, 11:29 PM
usually an ambulance will attend, just cause ya never know, but what dumbasses

Dreded
07-23-2006, 11:32 PM
We only had problems with quads driving on the wrong side of the road on blind corners today up there. :mad:

I really do not need a hood ornament that bad... and if I am ever forced over towards the ditch again they better hope to out run me cause one way or the other he is going to get flat tires:mad:

Generally everyone was good and courteous but it only takes a few to ruin things. Gave lost moterhome people directions to get to the right road, gave a boost to a truck that thought his battery would play the radio all day and first aid supplies for a little one with scuffed up shins (boy could he holler)[32]

hey I saw you :) you where in the Blazer correct we went by you in the white pathfinder

Dreded
07-23-2006, 11:34 PM
it looked like that cherokee did an endo into a tree the windshield was smashed in all the way to the seats but only in the middle no blood on the windshield so im sure they where ok... hopefully anyhow

Hello Kitty
07-23-2006, 11:38 PM
RETARDS ALWAYS DRIVE THAT ROAD FAST.

If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, driving up on the gravel from the pavement on the fsr to davis or above is usually busy. RETARDS always are on the road, fearless quads, trucks, dirtbikes and 4x4's. Drive it with caution.

whatever.

my advice.

BC_4RUNNER
07-24-2006, 12:01 AM

Now with pics!!!!:D

watty
07-24-2006, 03:13 AM
was there an N in the back window? we sure se that alot on the fsr around kelowna i bet u they learned their lesson though! hope they were all right

sherbearqt
07-24-2006, 08:18 AM
when will people learn [16]

Drive a Toyota and noone gets hurt!

hahaha [iagree]

shelizard
07-24-2006, 11:05 AM
yup.....hot weather and weekends do tend to bring out the ''DUMB-ASS" in some people....

Poopy
07-24-2006, 12:16 PM
I almost had a head on with some young kids in a civic on sylvester a few weeks ago. They were heading up, full load of teens...I was heading down and we were both approaching the first concrete bridge, which is quite narrow. I could see that they were doing about 80km/h and trying to beat me to the bridge, i was doing about 40km/hr but was closer to the bridge...the kids thought for sure i would pull over and wait, but i figured, fuck them, so i just kept my pace hit the bridge, then saw the drivers eyes widen when he realized i wasnt moving over.....they slammed on the brakes, went off the bridge and the car burst into flames.....i didnt check if they were ok, but fuk'em.

OK that was an alternate ending, they really slammed on the brakes and we both squeezed onto the bridge with inches to spare. Hopefully they slowed down after seeing my exo caged buggy thing coming at them.....

In The Zone
07-24-2006, 12:21 PM
yup dumb ass fuks looking to ruin someone else's day you wanna kill yourself or your passengers go streetrace in the city.....

dont do it when im on the road cause i will hit ya and i wont stop there....

redman
07-24-2006, 12:26 PM

who is HWA ?

Dreded
07-24-2006, 12:28 PM
who is HWA ?
I hear he is a Honky :D