PDA

View Full Version : New goodies

muky
07-16-2006, 09:53 AM
My new goodies include the headers shown , which had to be imported from california , a new flexalite electric fan , whole new exhaust system being built this week , new axle , new wheel bearings , new inner axle seal , and plenty of other goodies. I will add some more pics as they come in.

shockless
07-16-2006, 09:56 AM
cool. what kind of header is it?

bratboy
07-16-2006, 02:43 PM
is that for the 4.0L and what years will it fit?

kootenaycat
07-16-2006, 09:53 PM
What's the fitting on the one runner for? Hopefully air inject, 'cause if it's for an O2, it's not going to be too precise! :D

muky
07-16-2006, 11:21 PM
They are pacesetter headers for the 4.2 liter . The jeeps an 89. The only other brand I could find that makes headers for that engine was hooker and they wanted like $650.00. I paid after shipping around $425 ish. As for the fitting , not too sure to be truthfull. Jeep thrills said they can make it pass aircare with the new exhaust system so who really gives a shit what it is for , as long as it passes. I think we will probably make a piece to go in place of the cat with some flanges welded on so I can bolt the cat in for air care then take it out after for more noise!!!!!!!! I love the sound of those engines with a wicked exhaust system on them. I will keep you posted on how things go!!

Grantman
07-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Borla makes a really nice stainless one for the 4.0, think the whole system (hedder to tailtipe) goes for a little over a grand. Noticed a big power gain in the last yj I put one on.
Prolly worth spendin' another $150.00 at Koolkoat to keep that hedder alive indefinitely.

muky
07-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Got the header on and the new system installed and what a difference. Major difference in the bottom end , runs smoother and I can actually hear the motor now and not the rad fan. My buddy that installed it said it was such an easy install. It practically fell into place. With the flexalite fan , the header and some other small upgrades its like having a whole new jeep !!!! If anyone is debating weather or not to buy a header for thier old 4.2 litre , i suggest pacesetter. Lordco can order them in.

Big-Luke
07-29-2006, 09:48 AM
nice i get liek 50% off at tnt so might jut go and pick me one up

C-Dog
08-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Sweet man that is going to sound nice once you get it on [36] [36] [36]