PDA

View Full Version : Now I've done it.

sbags
07-11-2006, 08:25 AM
So after playing in and around Davis and Stave lake in the wifes Pathfinder; I later went to wash it and noticed that I'd put a "few"scratches in it!! I told her that a good wax will get those B.C. pinstripes out. Anyways;after a[cheers]and a [stoned], she drove me to this Toyoti Pick-up that I've been eyeing up for a long time (back yard special), and I'm now the proud owner of more junk!! It's even got IFS people, pretty hard core eh?[15]. The cool part is that when the front end explodes one day, It gots a 8274 on the front to drag it's sarzy ass out of the woods! I hear a solid axle and a 4.3 or a 350 comming soon!!! Anybody wanna buy an 80 Landcruiser? It's got to go soon.

FINGERS
07-11-2006, 08:30 AM
hey is that sean ???
landcruzer???

sbags
07-11-2006, 09:28 AM
That's a big 10-4 Dave!! I really did'nt get crap from the wife; but she did suggest that we go see if buddy was home; it was a good call. Anyways, yeah I got the FJ40 in the driveway and we can't have 3(!!)trucks in the driveway again(!).Makes the neibourhood look bad!![15]

Gaybait
07-11-2006, 06:45 PM
thats means id better see u up at eagle chump.. always sittin around helpin others.. about time u get stuck for once :)

FINGERS
07-11-2006, 06:48 PM
so which one ya sellin???

That was a cool run eh

sbags
07-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Get stuck? Yeah! I can't stand to watch you guys anymore up there. I'll show you Newbies how do er on 2 wheels with the hubs unlocked! Need a couple o weeks to dial it in. I know a fun trail to go break it on eh Fingers? I did'nt know that there was another way; will have to check it out in CLAMPY! I need to sell the 80 FJ40 Landcruiser; just don't have the money or time to do it up like it needs to be done(big power ,big tires,fat chick...). Needs a clutch and a carb kit; it's from the Port Alberni Toyota(I'm 2nd owner) so it's never been aircared...fun in the woods though; got into lots of trouble!! Picking up my new junk on Thursday and with some luck and duct tape, be home for din din and crappy TV. More like I'll be outside with a sawzall and some beer.......Maybe I can pinstripe it on Sunday[cheers] .