PDA

View Full Version : yay me!

OverkillYJ
07-06-2006, 10:57 PM
jeep is finally starting to look like it will be done soon. would have had axles last week but the guy went on holidays for 2 weeks so i have to wait. then i just got my final prices for rims and tires... 37' boggers on outlaw II... $310 per tire and $150 per rim. got great prices through my dads connections, but the rims could take up to 8 weeks... then everything goes in (shop said a week) the exhaust (out each side, no cats, magnaflow), then i get the alarm installed, then roll cage. hopefully it all comes togeather quickly... anyone know of a place to get mastercraft seats for a good deal?

Squishy
07-06-2006, 10:58 PM
jeep is finally starting to look like it will be done soon. would have had axles last week but the guy went on holidays for 2 weeks so i have to wait. then i just got my final prices for rims and tires... 37' boggers on outlaw II... $310 per tire and $150 per rim. got great prices through my dads connections, but the rims could take up to 8 weeks... then everything goes in (shop said a week) the exhaust (out each side, no cats, magnaflow), then i get the alarm installed, then roll cage. hopefully it all comes togeather quickly... anyone know of a place to get mastercraft seats for a good deal?

the states is your best bet

jeepmog
07-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Good question. I haven't found anyone locally who deals in Mastercraft seats. I would think the shipping would be expensive if you did buy them out of the states. I was thinking of finding a shop just across the border and ordering through them and just picking them up.

sj-x 500
07-07-2006, 10:23 AM
ebay.

OverkillYJ
07-07-2006, 10:29 AM
i found a place in langley, cant remember the name but they said $1200 with hardware and shipping.