PDA

View Full Version : Some Info Please

BotanieRonin
06-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Hello All - I'm new to offroading (and nothing serious yet). However; this weekend myself and another truck (one Dodge 1500 and one Chevy 1500) are heading into the woods for our first weekend offroad! Woo Hoo...[15]

I'm not concerned with the first part of our trip (Petit Creek FSR to Lightning Lake and then down to Boston Bar). It's the second part - I've heard there is a blockage on Kookipi just in from Nahatlatch... We're planning to link up with Harrison East FSR... Anyone know if the blockage is still there (if so; we'll go in Spuzzum Creek FSR)?:confused:

Also - the Clear Creek Hot Springs sound awesome - anyone have directions to them from Harrison East?

Thanks for any information anyone can provide. Trying to save myself an exploratory trip Friday down to Nahatlatch...:o

youngun
06-29-2006, 12:07 AM
all i have to tell you because i don't know that area is BRING RECOVERY GEAR

epic3
06-29-2006, 02:42 AM
pickup an off road fsr map book

Leithmc
06-29-2006, 06:47 AM
Don't forget the beer!

Leith

BotanieRonin
06-29-2006, 08:50 AM
Thank you;
Check - Check - and Check!

The recovery gear is packed. And my Grandfather runs a tow truck and knows where we're going.

Have the Backroad Mapbook for Kamloops/Okanagan - but the Harrison part is in SWBC and I can't get my hands on it before this weekend :(. Anyone willing to scan 5 maps for me and email?! ;)

Beer is packed - as is the Caesar mixin's.

Just need to know road conditions on Kookipi... :(

Tara :o)