PDA

View Full Version : Locker

joshjohnbaun
06-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey, im looking to order a Loc-Rite locker and was wondering if there is any distributers in canada that have decent costs? I know you can get them from randy ring and pinion for about 250$ but the brokerage is a kick in the sack.... was just hopeing to save some coin if there was a place in canada for em... anyone?

G-rizzle Swank
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM
is that what dave has in his runner?
cus it seemed like it wasnt a full locker in the front when he started spinning

joshjohnbaun
06-28-2006, 07:23 PM
no, hes got true-trac, steve has the loc-rite in the rear

vern
06-29-2006, 11:31 PM
I got my locker from MOPAC. It may have cost a little more than what Sport Truck quoted me, but it only took MOPAC 7 days to get it in. Sport Trucks eta was 4-6 weeks [27].

I must add another thing, I love my lockRite. Install was about 4 hours, and I bet it would take 2 hours if we had to do it again lol. I hardly notice it when driving, not very noisey and only the odd time do I actually feel a difference. I have not experienced it in the rain yet tho.. On the trail I can go more places now in 2 wheel than I could go in 4 wheel before the locker [cheers]

Dragon4x4
06-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Well ive got an aussie locker and i believe there a bit cheeper then the lock-rite and the Aussie is stronger also it uses a 4 spring design where the lock-rite is only a 2 spring.... And there Fun as hell in the rain ive been driving on my aussie for about 2 years now..... but hey thats just my 2 cents