PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Mtn. Paintball.....

sbags
06-23-2006, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know who goes into Eagle Mountain and plays paintball on Sundays? Was up there this last week-end on Sun and saw dudes carrying boxes o'stuff,beer and other shit into the playing area. I went in there yesterday: and now I want to hurt somebody by beating them over their head with their paintball gun. I played many years outdoors and cleaned up our shit(garbage) every time! Tell your buds to clean up. This is the stuff that closes down our wheeling area's. Then everbody bitches about rock barricades, cops and closures. I'm getting tired of cleaning up the woods behind us and others users of the woods.[!]

Gaelen
06-23-2006, 10:11 AM
a couple buddies of mine and I were planning on heading up sometime next month when i buy my gun

but ya its alway good to clean up after yourselves...if I see anyone leaving garbage when i'm up there we'll give them a few well placed paintballs

sbags
06-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Thanks G Man! I totally cleaned up after the beer challange and it took the three of us about 10 min or a beer. Came out with one bag of garbage and emptys. Thats how to play! Going to have another challange soon too!! I'm going up on Sunday to confront these dudes.

Gaelen
06-23-2006, 10:39 AM
well when we go i just plan on leaving all the garbage in my truck....wouldnt be much fun with beer in hand trying to shoot

but ya man a garbage bag and like 10 minutes and your done
its not hard

ManDown
06-23-2006, 01:47 PM
tell the fawkers who leave it there that

ManDown
06-23-2006, 01:48 PM
its not hard to throw your shit in your truck instead of the ground. some people just dont get it

ray
06-23-2006, 01:55 PM
if you pack it in you pack it OUT!!!

ManDown
06-23-2006, 01:58 PM
exactly