PDA

View Full Version : stave lookout fathers day

Tunabomber
06-20-2006, 05:54 PM
i took my dad for a ride up to the look out point o2 tank and all was a awsome day ya know the lake looks pretty clean when its full [16]
and holy cow it sure is easy to get up there when their is no white death(snow)
on the ground. wicked day dad had a good time[36]

J20
06-20-2006, 06:42 PM
nice pics looks like Dad had a good time:)

Big_Ern
06-20-2006, 07:28 PM
great pics man. Looks like your dad had a good time :)

RIFF RAFF
06-20-2006, 07:32 PM
awesome to see your dad up there[36] [36] [36]

Toyquad
06-20-2006, 07:52 PM
looks like a good day and your dad seemd to have fun.....

thats an awesome spot up there....... i spread some of my dads ashes up there...........

Tunabomber
06-20-2006, 08:34 PM
looks like a good day and your dad seemd to have fun.....

thats an awesome spot up there....... i spread some of my dads ashes up there...........
ya thats my plan too this was his last fathers day

Foes
06-20-2006, 09:06 PM
nice pictures, how do you get up there? i havnt done much exploring around stave, but that looks like a good spot to go.

highwaystar
06-20-2006, 09:28 PM
thats pretty cool. good pics

kamloopsyota
06-20-2006, 09:38 PM
thats awesome, he looks pretty damn happy

Cheeky
06-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Good on ya man-enjoy what you can with him[cheers]

The fuzz
06-20-2006, 11:05 PM
hey... cool man[cheers] whats the road up like??? i have never been past the mud yo [36][36][36] do u just fallow the main road up the hole way???

Taxidermy
06-20-2006, 11:08 PM
cool jeep [cheers]

apefrill
06-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Nice to give them some happy times near the end. Glad he enjoyed himself.

Tunabomber
06-20-2006, 11:41 PM
hey... cool man[cheers] whats the road up like??? i have never been past the mud yo [36][36][36] do u just fallow the main road up the hole way???

hey man its super simple you take the main road you take to go to the flats but turn left about 1/2 k b4 the flats it goes up and if you pass the gravel pit ur on the rite track take that up about 6 k of normal gravel road until a steep incline with a look out over a mirror like lake with a concreete baracade so you dont fall off then pause to smoke something then go about 1 more k if that and turn left at the red or yellow gate and thats the road that geos up to the look out where u can see both stave and allouete lake but the last 2 or 3 k the road has some nasty spots stock clearnce is enough but four wheel drive is recomended unless you dont care about yer car/truck in that case i belive a heavy foot can get u any where
good luck cool trip pretty easy take about 30 min at dont break yer truck speed[31] [36]

Toyquad
06-20-2006, 11:49 PM
i took my open diff toyota up there 2 weeks ago in 2wd... nice and slow.... i love beer bets.... "bet u cant make it up there in 2wd"[15] [cheers]

Toyquad
06-20-2006, 11:51 PM
hey man its super simple you take the main road you take to go to the flats but turn left about 1/2 k b4 the flats it goes up and if you pass the gravel pit ur on the rite track take that up about 6 k of normal gravel road until a steep incline with a look out over a mirror like lake with a concreete baracade so you dont fall off then pause to smoke something then go about 1 more k if that and turn left at the red or yellow gate and thats the road that geos up to the look out where u can see both stave and allouete lake but the last 2 or 3 k the road has some nasty spots stock clearnce is enough but four wheel drive is recomended unless you dont care about yer car/truck in that case i belive a heavy foot can get u any where
good luck cool trip pretty easy take about 30 min at dont break yer truck speed[31] [36]

is that you eric??? if so hows the jeep?

Tunabomber
06-21-2006, 12:11 AM
i took my open diff toyota up there 2 weeks ago in 2wd... nice and slow.... i love beer bets.... "bet u cant make it up there in 2wd"[15] [cheers]

oh buddy yer so on mmmmm beer and i guess yer buyin[f] [cheers]
yup its eric but who that trev mabye ?

Toyquad
06-21-2006, 02:02 AM
oh buddy yer so on mmmmm beer and i guess yer buyin[f] [cheers]
yup its eric but who that trev mabye ?

yes sir that be me................... your on! hahaha

Foes
06-21-2006, 08:47 AM
thanks for the directions [31]

gordwould
06-21-2006, 10:22 AM
thats awsome spending time like that with good ole dad im still trying to get my old out on some trips before it is too late [cheers]